My Matt Ryan Jersey >=[

MattRyanIsAGOD

Ok, so, the other day, like LAST wend., I won a bid on Ebay for a red, Matt Ryan jersey, size 46, for a total of $56.00. I was so happy! Well, yesterday, I got a message in my Ebay inbox telling me that that sale was a probable fraud. Not only that, but the fool who I paid my $56 dollars to, took $56 dollars out of my checking account TWICE!!!!! AND!! I never got my jersey!!! I hzve been doing business through Ebay since 2003, and have never had an issue like this before. And I'm only posting this simply to vent, as I'm sure you can imagine that I'm pretty ticked off. I was really looking forward to wearing my jersey to the game tomorrow =[. So, basically, to anyone who read this, thanks for letting me vent, even though I don't feel any better..lol.

So, I guess I'll see ya'll tomorrow decked out in my black Falcons gear, instead of my red Matt Ryan jersey. And since, from what I'm reading on the message boards, tomorrow is suppose to be a "black out", I guess it worked out for the best as far as me wearing black. But I'm still pissed.

I feel your pain girl. The bad think about it is that you don't have a whole lot of recourse since ebay doesn't list a phone number to call. You can give the seller a bad survey, yeah whopee!!! Of course like everything else it is only one out of millions that make it bad or suspicious to everyone else.

Sorry... :(

I have a question? For you fans that live in ATL can you guys find and buy Falcon's gear in local stores fairly easily?

If you can do you guys go to Ebay because its cheaper?

I live in Cali so if I can even find a Falcons hat at the local Mall I am totally jazzed!

Did you check out the seller's feedback rating and see if he/she was a registered seller first before you purchased?

I got ripped off once on ebay,...$25.00 for a vest that never came and the seller vanished. Out of the several hundred transactions I've done there, that was the only bad one.

I have a question? For you fans that live in ATL can you guys find and buy Falcon's gear in local stores fairly easily?

If you can do you guys go to Ebay because its cheaper?

I live in Cali so if I can even find a Falcons hat at the local Mall I am totally jazzed!

I don't live in ATL, I live in Augsuta. And the sad thing is, i've called EVER sports store here in Augusta, and only 2 stores have Matt Ryan jerseys, 1 of them only has youth sizes, and the other one has a black Matt Ryan jersey, that is not an authentic jersey, for 85 bucks. I'm not paying that much for a non-authentic jersey.

Did you check out the seller's feedback rating and see if he/she was a registered seller first before you purchased?

I got ripped off once on ebay,...$25.00 for a vest that never came and the seller vanished. Out of the several hundred transactions I've done there, that was the only bad one.

And yeah, I did. I always do. So, i dunno what was up with that. Like i said, in 5 years, this is the only bad experience I've had. It just irritates me more than anything that it was for something I wanted so badly.

Well sorry about the Ebay thing...keep your chin up the universe has ways of making things right.....Maybe you will bump into Matt Ryan one day and he will sign your black jersey!

Then you would not even care about the red jersey....at least for a second.

Ok, so, the other day, like LAST wend., I won a bid on Ebay for a red, Matt Ryan jersey, size 46, for a total of $56.00. I was so happy! Well, yesterday, I got a message in my Ebay inbox telling me that that sale was a probable fraud. Not only that, but the fool who I paid my $56 dollars to, took $56 dollars out of my checking account TWICE!!!!! AND!! I never got my jersey!!! I hzve been doing business through Ebay since 2003, and have never had an issue like this before. And I'm only posting this simply to vent, as I'm sure you can imagine that I'm pretty ticked off. I was really looking forward to wearing my jersey to the game tomorrow =[. So, basically, to anyone who read this, thanks for letting me vent, even though I don't feel any better..lol.

So, I guess I'll see ya'll tomorrow decked out in my black Falcons gear, instead of my red Matt Ryan jersey. And since, from what I'm reading on the message boards, tomorrow is suppose to be a "black out", I guess it worked out for the best as far as me wearing black. But I'm still pissed.

Hearing stuff like this makes me a little nervous. Like SuperFan I have only been screwed over once & that was in the early days of Ebay. I have had great success since then. I just spent $200.00 on a Falcons jersey and am waiting for it to arrive.

Sure, sure, you just see a vulnerable female in need and are trying to get a freebie. JKJKJK. I hope everything works out, Paypal is good about getting people their money back. Not so good about prosecuting the faggots who do this trash though.

Sh-t, you're onto me :mellow: .

I've had to get refunds back a couple of times from ebay transactions. If you purchased it from an auction, you should be covered.

Just go to paypal, click on resolutions and follow the directions to open a claim.

I've had good luck with that, and if eBay has them as fradulent, you shouldn't have a problem.

I don't live in ATL, I live in Augsuta. And the sad thing is, i've called EVER sports store here in Augusta, and only 2 stores have Matt Ryan jerseys, 1 of them only has youth sizes, and the other one has a black Matt Ryan jersey, that is not an authentic jersey, for 85 bucks. I'm not paying that much for a non-authentic jersey.

I feel your pain in finding any Falcon jersey in Augusta - authentic or not -- but you can sure find the college or local High School clothing out the @$$ - But you can find Dallas crap at Sports Authority though <_<

That sucks. I've had that happen once. I was lucky it was a small ticket item.

Paypal will reimburse you - but it takes them forever.

Just so you know - they had the red Ryan Jerseys at Penneys today. The price was 32.55 after a couple of discounts. The ticket price was $55 and then there was a sale discount of 16.50 and a cert. discount of 5.95 (the saleslady had them). Just FYI. Good luck getting one and getting your money back.