Lots of good football on today

KRUNKuno

Eric Wood is pounding WVU lineman. He was throwing jabs in that pregame shuffle, and now he's mauling dudes.

Wood is the best player on the field in that game. i doubt i make a mock this year that doesn't have him in it. at the end of every play the nose tackle is on his back 5 yards down field and Wood is hitting a linebacker. he is very impressive.

Eric Wood is pounding WVU lineman. He was throwing jabs in that pregame shuffle, and now he's mauling dudes.

he always is. he ALWAYS is. hes nasty and hes great in the running game. ive been tellin you guys since week 2, hes a stud.

Freeman's beasting it right now.

good to hear. i didnt watch this game live, is he lookin good in coverage?

Wood is the best player on the field in that game. i doubt i make a mock this year that doesn't have him in it. at the end of every play the nose tackle is on his back 5 yards down field and Wood is hitting a linebacker. he is very impressive.

amen moe. you like him just as much as i do! hes been in most every mock ive made (every one ive posted at least). he is a great, great center.

he always is. he ALWAYS is. hes nasty and hes great in the running game. ive been tellin you guys since week 2, hes a stud.

good to hear. i didnt watch this game live, is he lookin good in coverage?

amen moe. you like him just as much as i do! hes been in most every mock ive made (every one ive posted at least). he is a great, great center.

he's been in all of my mocks too. he's got that nasty attitude, and he is arguably Louisville's team leader.

and yea, Freeman looked real good in coverage. He almost made a fantastic pick. Michigan QB's either overthrew or tried to hit receivers on those wr screen and flat routes. Freeman was all over tha field as usual. He outplayed Laurinaitis.

he's been in all of my mocks too. he's got that nasty attitude, and he is arguably Louisville's team leader.

and yea, Freeman looked real good in coverage. He almost made a fantastic pick. Michigan QB's either overthrew or tried to hit receivers on those wr screen and flat routes. Freeman was all over tha field as usual. He outplayed Laurinaitis.

good to hear. i may watch it myself once i can get my hands on it.

So I rewatched the Michigan OU game this morning and I came away very impressed by Freeman he was all over the field and from this game he showed he could cover aswell,

Graham and Laurinaitis showed again what they where capable of, Laurinatis was making tackles everywhere this game has definately taken him out of reach although I still thinks he falls a bit on draft day as I saw a few times that if an Olineman managed to get their hands onto him he has trouble shaking the block.

Graham was one of the few bright spots on Michigans defense and was getting pressure on Pryor alot but he was made to look foolish when Pryor made him miss twice on one play.

I had hoped Terrance Taylor would show up yesterday but he was no where to be found I thought he had a very disappointing game.

One player Ithat I came away impressed with was Kurt Coleman #4, was very good in run support and wrapped up his tackles every time instead of going for the big hit. Anyone know what year he is slated to enter the draft???

So I rewatched the Michigan OU game this morning and I came away very impressed by Freeman he was all over the field and from this game he showed he could cover aswell,

Graham and Laurinaitis showed again what they where capable of, Laurinatis was making tackles everywhere this game has definately taken him out of reach although I still thinks he falls a bit on draft day as I saw a few times that if an Olineman managed to get their hands onto him he has trouble shaking the block.

If we we're to get Laurinaitis he would be an OLB right? He'd probably see less blockers right? I honestly don't know so I'm asking not being an *** lol.

Graham was one of the few bright spots on Michigans defense and was getting pressure on Pryor alot but he was made to look foolish when Pryor made him miss twice on one play.

Graham had a very good game and he is no doubt the best Defensive Lineman on that Michigan team.

I had hoped Terrance Taylor would show up yesterday but he was no where to be found I thought he had a very disappointing game.

I've been saying this for a while. Every time i watch Michigan games i just never see this guy. He makes no impact at all. I see him as a 3-4th round prospect. Whoever takes him in the 2nd is making a mistake.

One player Ithat I came away impressed with was Kurt Coleman #4, was very good in run support and wrapped up his tackles every time instead of going for the big hit. Anyone know what year he is slated to enter the draft???

He's a Junior, so he could come out this year. He's a Tweener (S/CB) with 4.4 speed.

From all the games I watched on Saturday. I was most impressed by Michigan State LB Greg Jones. He FLIES around the field. He is extremely quick and is a great tackler. He has amazing instincts. He had 2 TFL and a Sack vs. Penn State. He is only a sophomore though. He looks to be projected as a 2nd-3rd rounder when he comes out.

very good to hear about freeman. i imagine ill be doing the same thing soon. thanks for the post man.

-Mr. Offseason

I was wondering if scouting players should be taken with a grain of salt when they are playing a Spread Offense. I realize Michigan isn't very good, but outside of showing a players Lateral Agility, open field tackling ability, and closing speed it seems that its hard to get a true representation of what to expect from the player. Does anyone else have these concerns? Or am I just grasping at straws.

I was wondering if scouting players should be taken with a grain of salt when they are playing a Spread Offense. I realize Michigan isn't very good, but outside of showing a players Lateral Agility, open field tackling ability, and closing speed it seems that its hard to get a true representation of what to expect from the player. Does anyone else have these concerns? Or am I just grasping at straws.

i disagree on tha basis that you just named 3 key important aspects every defensive player needs.