Vicks state charges may be just a suspended sentebce

Vicklover1

Don't hold your breath for homeboy's triumphant return. There's something on line now about how he and his partners put his family pets into the ring against some pits and laughed as they were torn to pieces. The article mentions that he lied about this allegation until his FBI polygraph showed he was deceptive. Since his honesty with the league and the commish were part of his downfall, Goodell won't reinstate him as long as stuff like this keeps coming out.

as long as the guy never puts on a falcons uni again, i'm all for his return. he's too talented and fun to watch for him to not play again. oakland or detroit is my guess.

OAK is a great fit, what about Gruden- he loved him some starship 7 and gruden loves him some qb's

god that would suck to see him back in the dome running wild on our birds!!!

if we released him after we re-structure his deal. might be the least painful way to handle his situation.

I am sure we wouldn't trade him to them. Have we ever dealt anyone to a conference foe?? curious because I cant think of any.

why do we have to release him at all.Let him compete for the starting qb job here.

if we released him after we re-structure his deal. might be the least painful way to handle his situation.

I am sure we wouldn't trade him to them. Have we ever dealt anyone to a conference foe?? curious because I cant think of any.

off the top of my head i know we traded bryan scott to NO a while back.

why do we have to release him at all.Let him compete for the starting qb job here.

matt ryan is our starter. blank already said that vick has no future with this team.

pinky-1.gif