Hey guys, noob here

rgreen0920

Hey guys...i have read the board for years but never joined...so i was bored tonight so thought i would join...go easy on me..i am 28 and live in Ankeny Iowa...I have a wife of just 2 months now...i have been a Falcon fan since I was a little one..favorite Falcons are Ryan and White..i look forward to talking more with you guys

Hey guys...i have read the board for years but never joined...so i was bored tonight so thought i would join...go easy on me..i am 28 and live in Ankeny Iowa...I have a wife of just 2 months now...i have been a Falcon fan since I was a little one..favorite Falcons are Ryan and White..i look forward to talking more with you guys

Congrats on the marriage. I just got married last month myself. Welcome to the boards.

Congrats on the marriage . If she isnt a Falcons fan kick her out and start over. :D

J/K man welcome to the boards and please refrain from responding to stupidity. There is enough on here and if you give them attention they just keep going.

i made her a falcon fan....she really was not into football when we met but she is into them now and even knows a few of the players names and numbers....she was a little heart broken when Kerney left though