Whats the best way to get tix for TB at ATL?

xFalconLord

Finally getting up to Atlanta for the last home divisional game of the season. I am wondering where you guys prefer to get your tickets? Im looking for decent price but pretty good seats as well. Would you guys suggest stubhub? calling falcons tix office? Is it best to buy early or later to find the best deals? Thanks in advance.

Here is what I do...

Move to Tampa. Wear your Falcon suit. The one with the beak, full-body suit. Go stand around Raymond James Stadium. Make sure you have a big baseball bat behind your back. Then right when a Buc fan comes up to you to start a fight, wop him in the head with the bat and take his tickets out of his back pocket.

Just a suggestion.

Here is what I do...

Move to Tampa. Wear your Falcon suit. The one with the beak, full-body suit. Go stand around Raymond James Stadium. Make sure you have a big baseball bat behind your back. Then right when a Buc fan comes up to you to start a fight, wop him in the head with the bat and take his tickets out of his back pocket.

Just a suggestion.

i dont think theres gonna be to many buc fans around raymond james stadium with tickets to the game IN THE DOME

got mine for the same game on stubhub......i don't get to go to games ever, so i didn't mind the extra cash..i had saved money for this trip...i just wanted to have tickets in hand....hotel reserved.....etc...................but there are a lot on ebay usually..................tickets came very quickly and they really weren't much more expensive.............

Finally getting up to Atlanta for the last home divisional game of the season. I am wondering where you guys prefer to get your tickets? Im looking for decent price but pretty good seats as well. Would you guys suggest stubhub? calling falcons tix office? Is it best to buy early or later to find the best deals? Thanks in advance.

Buy them.