Walk

Fundamentals101

Judging by the way people are talking down about Jake, when Sunday comes he will be inspired to prove those who doubt him wrong, and when that first snap of the game comes and the ball is in his hands then I couldn't give a two cents for none of the Atlanta DBs. See, if I was Atlanta I would be real weary of the murk they are stepping into this Sunday. These runningbacks we've got are the most tantalizing, pissed off, hungry, competitive and punishing force of foot to ground combination in the National Football League today, and they mean bidness this Sunday. And judging by what happened with Peppers being fined by the league from that hit which also called back a CAR INT first play of the earlier Falcon Panther game. I wouldn't want to be in that spot to protect Matt Ryans blind side this Sunday. Believe me, whoever the poor O-Tackle is he wouldn't wanna be there. That is real problem -- Determined and Embarrased Jake, driven HB Combo, Peppers tasting redemption and a questioned/doubted John Fox coached playoff team make's Atlanta's chances stank.. which is good for Carolina and bad for Atlanta.. And I mean for Atlanta, thats a very Funky sitation. I'm already smellin it now

First dude ...learn how to speak english and then go take a bath. After that maybe you might think about learning a little about football and maybe watching a game or two before you spout off. Ive always heard its better to keep your mouth shut and thought to be a dumb a** than to open it and remove all doubt. Well you just proved it to be true! Your 2 wonderful running backs have had an on again off again season so far and your wonderful Jakey boy threw 4 int"s against a team that is ranked 31st in the nation and you guys really didnt win that game The Okie Fanokie Raiders gave it to you! If that isnt bad enough look at the game against Detroit THE worst team in pro football today and another gift to your so called tuff guys...lol. So keep on comming back we enjoy seeing how unintelligent (to put it nicely) the Panties fans really are!!!!!

By the way knock off the circle jerks ...its rotting your brain!!! OR was I wrong about your english and you just had something in your mouth?

Judging by the way people are talking down about Jake, when Sunday comes he will be inspired to prove those who doubt him wrong, and when that first snap of the game comes and the ball is in his hands then I couldn't give a two cents for none of the Atlanta DBs. See, if I was Atlanta I would be real weary of the murk they are stepping into this Sunday. These runningbacks we've got are the most tantalizing, pissed off, hungry, competitive and punishing force of foot to ground combination in the National Football League today, and they mean bidness this Sunday. And judging by what happened with Peppers being fined by the league from that hit which also called back a CAR INT first play of the earlier Falcon Panther game. I wouldn't want to be in that spot to protect Matt Ryans blind side this Sunday. Believe me, whoever the poor O-Tackle is he wouldn't wanna be there. That is real problem -- Determined and Embarrased Jake, driven HB Combo, Peppers tasting redemption and a questioned/doubted John Fox coached playoff team make's Atlanta's chances stank.. which is good for Carolina and bad for Atlanta.. And I mean for Atlanta, thats a very Funky sitation. I'm already smellin it now

Your mom didn't hug you much did she?