ridiculous...

dirtybird3245

Wizards blow a 9 point lead late in the 4th

Not only do they lose but lose by 12

why do i watch sports? why can't i just read a BOOK? or even watch some stupid TV show. why does this have to be my only entertainment?

Wizards 1-9 start: the worst in franchise history. Worse than any of the teams of the late 90s (and we had some pretty bad teams then).

on pace for EIGHT wins in the whole season. im going crazy, i cant stand this **** man...p 4h6wMFYW\

Why?

Elite players deserve elite .... riding.

You would salivate at the idea of Lebron joining the Wizards.`

No

**** lebron

I would rather have a 0-82 season without bron bron than a 60-win season with him

**** LEBRON, i hate him and even if we had the cap situation to sign him i would be against it

also, if he somehow did get signed, i would root for him to get hurt so his stupid *** wouldn't conflict with my love of the wizards

No

**** lebron

I would rather have a 0-82 season without bron bron than a 60-win season with him

**** LEBRON, i hate him and even if we had the cap situation to sign him i would be against it

also, if he somehow did get signed, i would root for him to get hurt so his stupid *** wouldn't conflict with my love of the wizards

You would have a LeBron fathead on the ceiling above your bed the second it was even rumored that LeBron could become a Wizard.

No

**** lebron

You're completely in love with Lebron. It's painfully obvious.

No

**** lebron

:lol:

At least you're consistent, my friend.

It's going to suck when those don't keep falling. We're living by the 3-ball right now.

Isn't it funny how the Hawks and Braves are living by the same 3-point play the past couple of years?

Bobby hoping for the 3-run homer at any minute, and Woodson hoping his guys can make the 3 point shot. Man, it'd be nice to get some real coaches in this town.