Watching the Foxworth interview..

collinr01

I love the way Foxworth has been playing but he seemed really bizarre - weird personality "at best" and just a "jerk" at worst. I'm hoping he just has the "weird" personality.

thought it was pretty "classless" when he said something to J. Michael Moore like "yeah, if you put up your whole salary or something like that, I will race" - I don't think Foxworth meant anything by that but it was just a "weird" thing to say.

I haven't seen the interview, but I did listen to his postgame interview after the Saints game on the radio and he was complaining about people calling him foxworthy. I got a wierd feeling about him from it. I hope he was jokiing and it's one of those things where not seeing his facial expressions might have made me miss the point, but I dunno. He was in the doghouse in Denver for a reason. I'm gonna play the wait and see game on him for a while.

I love the way Foxworth has been playing but he seemed really bizarre - weird personality "at best" and just a "jerk" at worst. I'm hoping he just has the "weird" personality.

thought it was pretty "classless" when he said something to J. Michael Moore like "yeah, if you put up your whole salary or something like that, I will race" - I don't think Foxworth meant anything by that but it was just a "weird" thing to say.

I knew VICK-75 was still on the forums. The whole quoting things rather than bolding/italicizing them to give emphasis really gives it away, dude. :/

Anyways, I love Foxy. He and Houston together have been phenomenal. We just need better safety play and to get some more pressure with our front 4 and we've got a great D.

I knew VICK-75 was still on the forums. The whole quoting things rather than bolding/italicizing them to give emphasis really gives it away, dude. :/

Anyways, I love Foxy. He and Houston together have been phenomenal. We just need better safety play and to get some more pressure with our front 4 and we've got a great D.

Don't you love it when somebody claims that you are another board member - almost daring you to prove that you are not? get a grip <_<

I love the way Foxy is playing in our system and think he's a very good player.......but, he does have an odd or weird personaility if he always acts the way he was acting with J. Michael Moore. He just says unusual things and seems to have an attitude that best could be described as "not happy"........

If that rubs you the wrong way, Welcome to Atlanta, well then it just does......If Foxy is a good teammate and team player - I am fine with his weird personality.....definitely like his play so far.

Did you just say that g-dwag is VICK-75??? :blink:

WTF! :rolleyes:

He seems absolutely normal to me. He's a little nervous but apparently enjoys kidding around with his answers. I think the guy would be a great teammate--look at the way he talks about Bailey. Sometimes I think people look for ways to cut our players down rather than give them our full support. I like him and so far his play has been above average and he's still learning so I vote to keep him.

He's the only man on this team that can cover Mussin Muhammed. Grimes tried, but Failed.

Grimes did fairly well against Steve Smith and Houston was covering Muhammad well. However, the Panthers would sometimes switch which side of the field their receivers were on, and that is when trouble started. Houston couldn't contain Smith and Muhammad was too tall for Grimes.

I think Houston should stay on Muhammad and Foxworth should shadow Smith, no matter where the receivers are on the field. It's Week 12 now - we should be able to adjust our defense on the fly.

Grimes did fairly well against Steve Smith and Houston was covering Muhammad well. However, the Panthers would sometimes switch which side of the field their receivers were on, and that is when trouble started. Houston couldn't contain Smith and Muhammad was too tall for Grimes.

I think Houston should stay on Muhammad and Foxworth should shadow Smith, no matter where the receivers are on the field. It's Week 12 now - we should be able to adjust our defense on the fly.

Agree 100%. This late in the season we should be confident enought to have our DB's guard whoever they are good at. If teams know that we won't switch sides of the field with our DB's they will just switch around thier WR's till they find the match up they want.