For the record, my name is

birds_till_death

I never realized when i created this screen/user name that it could be taken to mean that i was an eagles or ravens fan. It took foxy in his intereview to point out the fact that there were multiple teams in the league who are named after birds.

For the record, i'm pure falcons fan.

Now that i got that off my chest, i liked the interview with foxy. He seemed to have some good answers and a good head on his shoulders. I do however think he will be gone after this year. i just didn't get the feeling like he is going to stick around. i hope i'm wrong though.

i doubt that means he'll go on the bigger contract...he seemed to like the fact that he was surrounded by young, hungry players...the thing that had me thinking he might not stay is when he was calling Matt Ryan, "the rookie QB" rather than Matt or something...but iunno, like I said in another thread, I don't even know if I want him to stay that bad as of now anyways

He kept insinuating he would do whatever for money. Yes, that means a bigger contract offer from another team and he's gone.

That's the way i took it. i think he's a good player who will play hard no matter where he goes, but i think he's looking for the big payday. and as we know, the free agent market usually overpays for CB and i don't see dimitroff as one to overpay. I think we will make an offer, but i just think someone else will make a bigger offer and he'll be gone.