Emmitt's weekly prognotictimigazationisms

Emmitt

(First, I would l would like to say that this is a rush job as I have had a very busy week. It will be better next week.)

I 6-4 four the seasons. Let get right twos it.

Oversite:

This gonna be bloody nuckle slug fest with too teams that likes to play with physicallityness. The panther like to estabrish the run games and so do the Falcons. The Panther have the better defences of the two teams. I got a feelings for this game that might surprise some of you out their, but I'll wait until later to let my thoughts be known, so to speak.

Falcon O vs panther d

The Falcon must some how figures out how to run the balls again. For the past few games, The Falcon running game have struggled like a shaved monkey in corn bread. They go against what I feels is one of the best defence in the league conference. However, I expects that the panther will not put 8 mens in the box like most team again the Falcons. They will play a mul...multi....mutilpici...a lot of difference looks to try to confuse the young Falcon QB, Matt Ryan. This could be there down fall as Ryans has came a long way since the last meeting. I also have a guts feeling. Ryan didn't have a bad game last week, but he did miss a few open receiver last weeks. I suspects that he will rebound and be on for this game. I look for the Falcon to be very successful this weekend and through free and easy. Kind of like the cart girl at my local course. To her, there is no ball out of play, so to speak.

panther o vs Falcon D

Not much to talk about as far as the panther o goes. Don't get me wrong, I like power football, but this offense put me to sleep faster than a sea cucumber documentary. The QB, Delhomee is the biggest whinner in sports. I've even heard Paul Pierce once called the guy a whinner. That saying something. While I can't discredit Delhomee record, he appears to succeed to me by luck. He luckier than a corn dog on Tara Banks plate. He got to be the least skill QB in the game today. I was talking to my former team make Doug Johnson and he said he has more skills than Delhomme. Again, that say something.

Pridections:

Turner: 15 carries 88 yards 2 td, 16 cup of gatoraide

Norwood: 6 carries 62 yard, 4 recpts, 1 td 5 cup of gatoraide

White: 8 catches for 178 yard, 4 td, 37 cup of gatoraide and new Gatoraide endorser

Jenkings: 7 catches for 98 yard, 1 td, 12 cup of gatoraide

Ryan: 33/38 for 342 yard, 6 td, 17 cup of gatoraide and a rebuff of the above mentioned cart girl.

Delhomme 12/41 68 yard, 3 int, 5 sacks, a couple of whinner outbursts, about 12 nose crinkles trying to hold back the tears

Score:

Falcons: 31

Panther: 13

One last note. I again was fortunate to did with the Delhommes to the local fair. Here's a pictue of Jake's lovely bride.

453yzye.jpg

Emmitt

LOL thanks Emmit....I just made a post about you being absent...and by the time I posted it and came back to the message board you had posted this!

I guess its one of those ask and you shall receive deals!!

Anyway excellent as usual!!

Panties are going down now. (no pun intended! :P )

(First, I would l would like to say that this is a rush job as I have had a very busy week. It will be better next week.)

I 6-4 four the seasons. Let get right twos it.

Oversite:

This gonna be bloody nuckle slug fest with too teams that likes to play with physicallityness. The panther like to estabrish the run games and so do the Falcons. The Panther have the better defences of the two teams. I got a feelings for this game that might surprise some of you out their, but I'll wait until later to let my thoughts be known, so to speak.

Falcon O vs panther d

The Falcon must some how figures out how to run the balls again. For the past few games, The Falcon running game have struggled like a shaved monkey in corn bread. They go against what I feels is one of the best defence in the league conference. However, I expects that the panther will not put 8 mens in the box like most team again the Falcons. They will play a mul...multi....mutilpici...a lot of difference looks to try to confuse the young Falcon QB, Matt Ryan. This could be there down fall as Ryans has came a long way since the last meeting. I also have a guts feeling. Ryan didn't have a bad game last week, but he did miss a few open receiver last weeks. I suspects that he will rebound and be on for this game. I look for the Falcon to be very successful this weekend and through free and easy. Kind of like the cart girl at my local course. To her, there is no ball out of play, so to speak.

panther o vs Falcon D

Not much to talk about as far as the panther o goes. Don't get me wrong, I like power football, but this offense put me to sleep faster than a sea cucumber documentary. The QB, Delhomee is the biggest whinner in sports. I've even heard Paul Pierce once called the guy a whinner. That saying something. While I can't discredit Delhomee record, he appears to succeed to me by luck. He luckier than a corn dog on Tara Banks plate. He got to be the least skill QB in the game today. I was talking to my former team make Doug Johnson and he said he has more skills than Delhomme. Again, that say something.

Pridections:

Turner: 15 carries 88 yards 2 td, 16 cup of gatoraide

Norwood: 6 carries 62 yard, 4 recpts, 1 td 5 cup of gatoraide

White: 8 catches for 178 yard, 4 td, 37 cup of gatoraide and new Gatoraide endorser

Jenkings: 7 catches for 98 yard, 1 td, 12 cup of gatoraide

Ryan: 33/38 for 342 yard, 6 td, 17 cup of gatoraide and a rebuff of the above mentioned cart girl.

Delhomme 12/41 68 yard, 3 int, 5 sacks,2 ripped jerzee pants a couple of whinner outbursts, about 12 nose crinkles trying to hold back the tears

Score:

Falcons: 31

Panther: 13

One last note. I again was fortunate to did with the Delhommes to the local fair. Here's a pictue of Jake's lovely bride.

453yzye.jpg

Emmitt

can't forget about this jake_delhomme_ass.jpg

LOL 9 Falcon TDs and 31 points, classic Emmitt :lol: