Knicks could trade Jamal Crawford to the Warriors for Al Harrington

SacFalcFan.

There have been a few different trade rumors floating around with Al Harrington going to the Knicks. The Jamal Crawford rumor is the one that seems to be legit.

This would be a bad trade for the Knicks. Jamal Crawford is their only SG well only good SG. Trade makes no sense unless the Knicks are doing this to clear Salary Cap.

There have been a few different trade rumors floating around with Al Harrington going to the Knicks. The Jamal Crawford rumor is the one that seems to be legit.

This would be a bad trade for the Knicks. Jamal Crawford is their only SG well only good SG. Trade makes no sense unless the Knicks are doing this to clear Salary Cap.

They may plug Harrington in at SF and move Richardson down to SG. Not a great lineup, but with the style they play it really isn't going to matter. Wow when I think about it, that Suns from a few years back was stacked:

Steve Nash

Joe Johnson

Quentin Richardson

Shawn Marion

Amare Stoudamire

Why do you break that up?

They may plug Harrington in at SF and move Richardson down to SG. Not a great lineup, but with the style they play it really isn't going to matter. Wow when I think about it, that Suns from a few years back was stacked:

Steve Nash

Joe Johnson

Quentin Richardson

Shawn Marion

Amare Stoudamire

Why do you break that up?

Scary lineup. They traded away 3 of those players. I could see maybe trading away Q-Rich but they shouldn't have traded away Joe Johnson or Shawn Marion. Now they seem to confuse.

Here is the other 2 rumors I heard about this deal

Knicks get

-Cuttino Mobley

-Tim Thomas

-Al Harrington

Warriors get:

-Jamaal Crawford

Clippers get:

-Zach Randolph

-Mardy Collins

Other rumor

Knicks get Al Harrington

Warriors get Malik Rose

That 3rd trade would not make any sense for the Warriors.

Al Harrington >>>> Turiaf

Jamal Crawford >>> Turiaf

Knicks franchise .>>> Turiaf

Shaud McKinney >>> Turiaf :D

Turiaf >>>> Greg Oden :D

Warriors Franchise >>> Turiaf

Dont hate, when he was getting playing time with the Lakers he was a solid contributer and definately an 'energy' guy. He's averaging 2 blocks per game so far this year. I won't argue about Harrington or Crawford being better, but Turiaf would start for the Knicks :P

Dont hate, when he was getting playing time with the Lakers he was a solid contributer and definately an 'energy' guy. He's averaging 2 blocks per game so far this year. I won't argue about Harrington or Crawford being better, but Turiaf would start for the Knicks :P

Nah Turiaf wouldn't start over Zach Randolph, unless they would play Turiaf at Center.

Can't lie I would take Turiaf on the Rockets, if he is a backup Center. How tall is he?

I know a lot of Rockets fans wanted Turial this offseason. We do need a backup to Yao, we will sign Mutombo later but we need a backup C now. We are too undersized.

I think Turiaf is a good player but he's a better fit in L.A. than he is in Golden St.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Golden Boy you really shouldn't have done that and I am about to show you why. :D

Congrats on being the 1st person Luther Head has ever dunked on, **** Luther hardly even dunks on a fast break.pinky-1.gif

Congrats on being the 1st person Luther Head has ever dunked on, **** Luther hardly even dunks on a fast break.pinky-1.gif

Ouch. I have no direct response to that so I'll just post this: