Hey dawgs fans...GUESS WHAT!

crankdatfalcon

YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

all your prediction threads, all the crap yall talk about tech, went right out the window after yesterdays game..we will destroy yall just like we did miami. we will set another rushing record against that so call defensive line yall got, dwyer will break somebodys shoulder running over them, nesbit will run over ashter allen whatever his name is. YALL ARE GOING DOWN DOGGIES!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow after losing 8 in a row you would think you guys would be a little more humble untill you actually do something.

obviously you didnt see last nights game..what happened in the past years is just that..the past..this is a new team, new coach, new offense..im gonna keep this thread bump, when we beat yall, i want EVERY ONE OF YALL DAWGS FANS to come back and show your great sportsmanship like a man or woman..

obviously you didnt see last nights game..what happened in the past years is just that..the past..this is a new team, new coach, new offense..im gonna keep this thread bump, when we beat yall, i want EVERY ONE OF YALL DAWGS FANS to come back and show your great sportsmanship like a man or woman..

Wow dude. Are you aware that we have lost seven in a row to the dogs? Let's do not get crazy and act like idiots because of a win over Miami. I really like our chances next Saturday but there is no need for you starting a thread this over the top. Looking forward to going to Athen next Saturday, drinking my Whiskey clear and hoping we can squeak it out.

Yea, just like you've been showing up here the past few years to continually eat crow when Tech gets beat right? :rolleyes:

Oh wait...that's in the past...and if Tech loses...I'm sure we'll so OH SO MUCH of you then too? <_<

Wow dude. Are you aware that we have lost seven in a row to the dogs? Let's do not get crazy and act like idiots because of a win over Miami. I really like our chances next Saturday but there is no need for you starting a thread this over the top. Looking forward to going to Athen next Saturday, drinking my Whiskey clear and hoping we can squeak it out.

if your heart is filled with faith then you cant fear...i have faith, and we have all the momentum in the world going up I 75..this is not the time to focus on the past games against them..new team, new coach, new scheme...there WILL BE a different result..coach PJ knows this is the game he has to win, and i bet he will stick a couple of new plays in that those dawgs havent seen on film.

you gotta love tech fans.. you were pretty silent after that unc 28 to 7 win.. now two weeks later you are this unbeatable team because you beat a miami team.. yeah we will see where things end up, but this sounds very familiar to 7 years worth of smack talk before this game....

I think the talk would have happened this week regardless. It's GT/UGA man!

YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

all your prediction threads, all the crap yall talk about tech, went right out the window after yesterdays game..we will destroy yall just like we did miami. we will set another rushing record against that so call defensive line yall got, dwyer will break somebodys shoulder running over them, nesbit will run over ashter allen whatever his name is. YALL ARE GOING DOWN DOGGIES!!!!

*yawn* -_-

How did Tech fans end up being the most obnoxious fans on this message board? You guys say you're going to win every year.

We always believe in our teams ability to win. You prefer us to mail it in before this game? We have played UGA close for most of this streak (minus the one blowout).

you gotta love tech fans.. you were pretty silent after that unc 28 to 7 win.. now two weeks later you are this unbeatable team because you beat a miami team.. yeah we will see where things end up, but this sounds very familiar to 7 years worth of smack talk before this game....

as for your sig, i wouldnt be talking...getting drilled by bama, flordia beating the dog crap out of yall..

now our only huge loss was to unc..we just got plain outplayed..we lost to v-tech only by 3, lost to virginia only by a touchdown, so at least we can say we have never EVER been blown out this season like yall have.. :lol::lol::lol:

and you keep bringing up gardner webb..okay last time i checked, a win is a win...both starter and backup QB injured..in our offense, any QB cant just step in and run it..it takes time and lots of practice. no one is making excuses, its just the facts..and besides like i said, a win is a win. on the other hand if u want to go that route, yall barely beat south carolina, KENTUCKY, and auburn..and when i say barely, i mean barely..that to me doesnt sound like a worthy top 15 ranked team. OVERRATED!!!!!! ball state should be ranked ahead of yall with a 10-0 record.once again, OVERRATED!!!!!

as for your sig, i wouldnt be talking...getting drilled by bama, flordia beating the dog crap out of yall..

now our only huge loss was to unc..we just got plain outplayed..we lost to v-tech only by 3, lost to virginia only by a touchdown, so at least we can say we have never EVER been blown out this season like yall have.. :lol::lol::lol:

and you keep bringing up gardner webb..okay last time i checked, a win is a win...both starter and backup QB injured..in our offense, any QB cant just step in and run it..it takes time and lots of practice. no one is making excuses, its just the facts..and besides like i said, a win is a win. on the other hand if u want to go that route, yall barely beat south carolina, KENTUCKY, and auburn..and when i say barely, i mean barely..that to me doesnt sound like a worthy top 15 ranked team. OVERRATED!!!!!! ball state should be ranked ahead of yall with a 10-0 record.once again, OVERRATED!!!!!

using your logic florida shouldn't be top 5 because they lost to ole miss. regarding gardner-webb please don't tell me you are trying to spin that as the same as beating kentucky on the road? even you know enough about football I hope to see how crazy that sounds.. this is the same tech team that barely beat a garden-webb team 10 to 7 and had to get a field goal blocked to preserve that win.. i don't care if you had marry freaking poppins starting at qb there is no excuse for that pathetic display of football.. uga's only losses were to two top 5 teams in the country,, gt lost to a virginia team that got drilled by usc, they lost to a vt team that hasn't resembled a team worth anything this year, and they got dominated and blown out 28 to 7 to a unc team that couldn't beat a maryland team who lost to a middle tennessee squad.. you have no room to talk about losses.. none whatsoever. also using the term overrated shows you haven't been watching much football, that's one of the most overused terms in sports and usually used by folks who don't know football.

regarding my sig you definately can't talk, you can't touch it and you know it.. 8 in a row..

Bama and Florida would have a field day against Tech. South Carolina, Kentucky, and Auburn would likely beat Tech. Gardner-Webb would probably beat Tech in a rematch. No one in the ACC would beat Georgia.

You really should have someone check your post before you submit it. South Carolina, Kentucky and Auburn are nothing. Just because your team almost lost to them doesn't make them good.