IT IS FINALLY HERE!

Georgia Tech vs. Georgia!

After seeing the Jackets tonight I am even more pumped about the game this weekend. I hope they didn't just give me some false hope!

My prediction: GT: 35, UGA: 17.

I am a homer, but what is wrong with that!

This week is when the trash talk on this board over the past months will come to a head. No more UGA fans saying that GT fans "ride on the coattails" of other teams who beat UGA. No more GT fans questioning how "great" UGA's defense is. It is now put up or shut up. Whoever wins this game will have the bragging rights for the rest of the year. We will see if the option is only a gimmick or if it can go out and beat our biggest rival. We will also see if the UGA defense is as fast and physical as UGA fans claim. This is where it all ends.

THIS IS WHAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

Oh yeah, and GO JACKETS!!!

(I have to add this since I hate Miami:

Good try Miami, you where just out physical-ed, out-manned, out-willed, overpowered, out-coached, out-talented and overall, destroyed. :). )

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you fail to mention UGA's playmakers on offense. You are right moreno, aj green, momass, and stafford shouldn't be even mentioned when discussing this matchup.. :D :P

The more interesting matchup is the PJ offense vs. the great SEC defense. Who wouldn't agree with that. After all the trash talk about how the option is a high school offense, lets see how it works vs. the best defense in the history of defenses.

You mean the matchups Tech fans have been waiting for... :lol:

Jokes aside...I honestly don't see us playing well on the defensive side of the ball. We had trouble with Kentucky...Auburn even had a shot against us late...we're still not rapping guys up well...I think the probability is higher than it was 2 years ago when they still had Cal that they beat us. I've seen nothing to make me think the defense is going to rise to the occasion but I hope I'm wrong.

Oh ok.

I don't understand why UGA fans are caught up in conference games when they have no shot at getting to the championship. Don't kid yourself, you are looking forward to this game.

of course they are looking forward to this game..most of them will be staying home to watch it because they dont want other dawgs fans to see them on pins and needles the whole game when we run up another 400 yard game like last night. dawgs get no respect from me. yall only lost 1 game less then us, and yall think this game is just gonna be a cakewalk..our defense is not like the past 8 times. we have a great front 4 that might be better than the dawgs front 4. a projected top 5 pick in next years draft in michael johnson. now tell me dawgs, when the last time yall had a defensive end like that besides charles grant??

of course they are looking forward to this game..most of them will be staying home to watch it because they dont want other dawgs fans to see them on pins and needles the whole game when we run up another 400 yard game like last night. dawgs get no respect from me. yall only lost 1 game less then us, and yall think this game is just gonna be a cakewalk..our defense is not like the past 8 times. we have a great front 4 that might be better than the dawgs front 4. a projected top 5 pick in next years draft in michael johnson. now tell me dawgs, when the last time yall had a defensive end like that besides charles grant??

Who's that? I guess since I don't know he hasn't been heard from since...

Oh ok.

I don't understand why UGA fans are caught up in conference games when they have no shot at getting to the championship. Don't kid yourself, you are looking forward to this game.

I look forward to all UGA games, but this one is pails in comparison to the Tennessee, South Carolina, Florida (even though they own us), and Auburn games every year. I look at GT as the drunk uncle that ruins Thanksgiving once every 10 years.

Pollack was pretty good

This is the week Tech fans have been waiting for. This is just another game against an average team for Georgia.

If that is that attitude that Richt and his team take into the game, they will lose. They have nearly lost to two bad teams in Kentucky and Auburn. Their defense has been weak and undisciplined. That will get them run out of the stadium against Tech.