Its always Sunny in Philly and Testees

Falcsfan55

Personally this is one hour of TV i look forward to every week. These shows are hilarious, anyone else watch them? "WILDCARD *****." Oh and BTW the American office isn't as funny as our British office, American humor lacks the satire and sheer blatancy.

I def. enjoy those 2 shows, I've been watching them for the last 3 weeks.

WOW HOLD ON THERE American Office isnt as funny? BLASPHAMEY! Haha just playing I watched the British office and I def. enjoyed it, but not as much as the American office, but this is a matter of opinion. I think there is a big difference between british and american comedy but I enjoy both. Movies like hot fuzz and sean of the dead, alot of my friends did not like them, but I loved them.

It's always sunny is losing it IMO, season 3 was the funniest thing to ever air on tv, but this new season just doesn't compare.

Yea, I agree...It seems like with a lot of shows, they hit their peak at about season 2 or 3, then it is kind of a slight decline from there on out.

I thought the same thing about 24 (can't even watch it anymore because it is so bad compared to where it was), and now the Office.

Yea, I agree...It seems like with a lot of shows, they hit their peak at about season 2 or 3, then it is kind of a slight decline from there on out.

I thought the same thing about 24 (can't even watch it anymore because it is so bad compared to where it was), and now the Office.

I still love the office,

Lost used to be my favorite show, I watched it religiously season 1-3, but as soon as I got to 4 I maybe watched 1 or 2 episodes and lost intrest.