week 12 sit em/start em thread

has Jacobs practiced this week? If he practiced on Friday, he'll probably play. And if he does, I would start him.

edit: you're in luck. both those games don't start til 4:15 so you should have time to see if he's gonna play or not.

ahhh you're awesome, thanks. i didn't know the falcons played at 4:15

LT vs. Indy, Thomas Jones vs. Ten, or Brandon Jacobs vs. Ari.

i need to pick two and i have LT and Jones in there at the moment

also got Calvin Johnson vs. TB, Dwayne Bowe vs. Buf, and Eddie Royal vs. Oak as my WR's this week.

other options are Marques Colston vs. GB, Bernard Berrian vs. Jax, and Vincent Jackson vs. Indy.....any changes?

LT vs. Indy, Thomas Jones vs. Ten, or Brandon Jacobs vs. Ari.

i need to pick two and i have LT and Jones in there at the moment

also got Calvin Johnson vs. TB, Dwayne Bowe vs. Buf, and Eddie Royal vs. Oak as my WR's this week.

other options are Marques Colston vs. GB, Bernard Berrian vs. Jax, and Vincent Jackson vs. Indy.....any changes?

LT n jacobs i think your wrs are fine

Guys i need some help with my RB's.

I got Jamal Lewis (vs. Houston), Chris Johnson (vs. Jets), Peyton Hillis (vs. Raiders) or Jonathon Stewart (vs. Atlanta). I'm gonna start Lewis for sure but i can't decide who my 2nd guy should be.

Lewis and Johnson, Stewart will split carries today and our run D is getting better. Hillis will have a TD or two, but not a ton of yards. Tatum should still score a lot more.

Lewis and Johnson, Stewart will split carries today and our run D is getting better. Hillis will have a TD or two, but not a ton of yards. Tatum should still score a lot more.

Yea i think Tatum will get the most carries but Hillis will probably have a TD. I really don't feel confident in Johnson after his 8 yard performance vs the Bears.

evidently a very smart one b/c the wife is waxing my ***. :lol:

thanks to fox for saying jacobs was a go and then hi being inactive for the game. that hurt along with royal not doing chit yesterday and LT having a horrible year by his standards.

yeah, man.. if i knew jacobs wasnt going to play id of won my matchup UGH. i lost by 3 points.