Sugar rush anyone?

Whenever I got a big essay or test to study for, I drink a bunch of soda and eat a lot of candy to keep me awake and energized.

The morning after, I need to eat/drink the same thing to actually take the test or stay awake in class.

Since I'm not much of a coffee man, (You can get disqualified in a track meet for you have caffene in your body) this was my next resort.

I started to realize though, that I could be making myself dependent on the sugar, and eventually develop diabetes or something.

Oh seriously dude? Yea, I've read it a few times. Love it.

Yeah, I never really read any of it, but just took a few notes over it in class. I've got to write about whether or not she is responsible for her sins (crime, immoral ways, etc.) or if she is more of a victim of her environment (born in a prison, no real skills, etc.). I'm not really sure which side of the argument to take because I didn't really read it.

Yeah, I never really read any of it, but just took a few notes over it in class. I've got to write about whether or not she is responsible for her sins (crime, immoral ways, etc.) or if she is more of a victim of her environment (born in a prison, no real skills, etc.). I'm not really sure which side of the argument to take because I didn't really read it.

Hahaha, I'm completely kidding, dude. I've never even heard of it.

I get crazy. But Im still a kid so maybe thats why.

Probaly why Im also looking for alternatives 'cause I know its not gonna work when Im older. <_<

Well it may work for you, everyone is different.Do you have a habit of studying or doing your essay late?

That was my problem, I would start on it the day before it was due and do it late at night. Not good.

I get crazy. But Im still a kid so maybe thats why.

Probaly why Im also looking for alternatives 'cause I know its not gonna work when Im older. <_<

I completely understand you. The last 2 years of my life have been nothing but last minute cramming. It's a horrible lifestyle and I can say with confidence I'm gonna die early if I don't change something up.

Well it may work for you, everyone is different.Do you have a habit of studying or doing your essay late?

That was my problem, I would start on it the day before it was due and do it late at night. Not good.

I usually dont start doing my homework until about 8, and finish at minimum 10 30, latest so far this year has been 1 30.

I actually did my long term projects over the weekend, but then stopped cause I felt like a total tool. Seriously, who does homework on the weekends? <_<

Bull extract :lol:

Ingredients:

Carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, sodium citrate, taurine, glucuronolactone, inositol, niacin, D-pantothenol, pyridoxine HCL, vitamin B12, natural and artificial flavors, colors, caffeine

Seattle Redbull=MUCH different from Cali Redbull

Half the stuff on the ingredients I can't even read. Or I may be thinking of Monsters. Those are big here...

Lol T.Dot that is a lil extreme

lol you don't even understand. I checked my blood pressure a little while ago and it was like 165 by 70 (normals supposed to be like 130-80) . I start the night before its due and finish in the morning, and the only way I manage is by drugging myself up on coffee and redbull and anything else. The worst thing is that its a cycle because then I spend the next few days trying to recover from one of those nights and I end up doing the same thing again. If I do this to myself for 4 more years it can't be good for my long term health.

That's because energy drinks aren't regulated by the FDA. They can practically put anything they want in energy drinks. Half the ingredients they put in them haven't even been tested thoroughly.

Yeah, especially Monsters. (Like I said, they're bigger here than Redbulls). I looked up their ingredients online, and they are not the same as the ones on the actual cans. Kinda disturbing...