How hurt is Roddy W?

kt-atl

What does anyone know about Roddy's injury, i.e., is he playing, how well, how hurt?

--Katie

YOU HAVE 5 POSTS AND YOU ARE IN PURE FOOTBALL!? WTF PEOPLE!?

...and I don't even know anything about Roddy being hurt. He looked good against Denver, except for one drop. (I know he had more, but those were early.)

Actually I have far more than five posts...I too am wondering what's up...forum wouldn't let me register, had to change my password and here I am with a paltry five posts. I've already emailed the powers that be....

Still wondering about Roddy, though.

K

Falcons WR White still out of practice

By D. ORLANDO LEDBETTER

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Flowery Branch — Falcons wide receiver Roddy White received treatment for a deep back bruise Thursday but didn’t practice for the second consecutive day.

“I just fell on it,” White said. “I’ve got a little bruise back there. I just want to make sure that I’m ready to go on Sunday.”

White is the Falcons’ leading receiver with 58 catches for 903 yards and six touchdowns. He’s expected to return to practice Friday.

“He’s had two days of mental reps,” Falcons coach Mike Smith said. “We anticipate tomorrow that he’ll get some physical reps.”

In addition to White, left tackle Sam Baker (back and hip), defensive tackle Kindal Moorehead (foot) and wide receiver Laurent Robinson (hamstring) did not practice.

Defensive end John Abraham (neck), kicker Jason Elam (left hip), wide receiver Brian Finneran (hamstring), defensive tackle Grady Jackson (knee) and left tackle Todd Weiner (knee) were limited in practice.

Cornerback Brent Grimes (knee and ankle), tight end Ben Hartsock (back), cornerback Chris Houston (rib) and running back Jerious Norwood (rib) were listed on the injury report but fully participated in practice.

Foster not activated

The Falcons placed offensive tackle Renardo Foster, who is recovering from major knee surgery, on the reserve-physically unable to perform list, meaning he is out for the rest of the season.

The Falcons had 21 days to make a decision after Foster returned to practice Oct. 28.

Foster, 6-foot-7, 340 pounds, made the team as an undrafted rookie free agent last season. He started two games and played in seven.

Well seems like a bruise back, hopefully he'll be ready for the game this sunday.

We will need him just like everyother player to be healthy and put on a "Falcons Game" on the Panthers