Larent Robinson?

1stbamabird

he hurt his hamstring doing something. IMO, when you are a pro athelete, you shouldn't get hurt, unless you are doing something crazy in the bedroom.

I did the ground n pound a few weeks ago. (where the female is on top, and you just poinnd it). and I pulled a hammy. Weird. But I was giving it he77.

Maybe he was doing a ground n pound. If he was. Then I salute him.

Even though he stole my move.

Guest WoodyPaige
he hurt his hamstring doing something. IMO, when you are a pro athelete, you shouldn't get hurt, unless you are doing something crazy in the bedroom.

I did the ground n pound a few weeks ago. (where the female is on top, and you just poinnd it). and I pulled a hammy. Weird. But I was giving it he77.

Maybe he was doing a ground n pound. If he was. Then I salute him.

Even though he stole my move.

What the ****.... :lol:

Yes he has played the last 3 games but for the people that don't watch the games and only look at the stats he isn't listed so he must not have played. <_<

exactly...the guy has been playing a lot the last 3 weeks, and has been wide open on a few occasions....he also has been playing special teams and had a tackle on a kick off return last week when he set the edge

yeah lol what kind of fans dont notice he has been playing?

he needs to get some catches though.

These are the board members who've wanted to crucify Jenkins even though he's been an excellent blocker for the last couple of years. All that most care about is numbers and unfortunately, I don't think excellent blocking is going to preserve Robinson's spot on the team. He really needs to show up, either in the last six games or during the off-season to make the braintrust think he's worth the roster spot.