Pistons v Celtics Thread

SC Steve Bossin

We all saw you on the Panthers message boards calling yourself a former Falcons fans. Talking about how you love the Panthers. Someone posted a link the other day.

lol yeah JJoee you are full of ****, please link me to that message board since I'm apparently posting on a message board that I don't even know the link too.pinky-1.gif

And who in the **** is we all saw you?

You're sad, you post as Lord Dark Helmet claiming to be democratic

but then you spam the board and everyones PM as Jjoee yeah you're not fooling anyone.

*sips grape gatorade*pinky-1.gif

lol yeah JJoee you are full of ****, please link me to that message board since I'm apparently posting on a message board that I don't even know the link too.pinky-1.gif

And who in the **** is we all saw you?

You're sad, you post as Lord Dark Helmet claiming to be democratic

but then you spam the board and everyones PM as Jjoee yeah you're not fooling anyone.

*sips grape gatorade*pinky-1.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The mods know I'm not jjooee. pinky-1.gif

Lets see a month and a half ago

I get a PM from none other than Lord Dark Helmet, my 1st pm from you ever, saying you were changing sn's because you were tired of JJoee harassing you. 3 minutes after that I get a PM from JJoee who has never pm'd me and you titled the title "lol" and starting talking about some b/s and saying the n-word.

That isn't a coincidence, **** don't add up Jjoee, how would I get a PM from two different accounts in a 3 minute span when I never got a Pm from them before that.

*checkmate*pinky-1.gif

Lets see a month and a half ago

I get a PM from none other than Lord Dark Helmet, my 1st pm from you ever, saying you were changing sn's because you were tired of JJoee harassing you. 3 minutes after that I get a PM from JJoee who has never pm'd me and you titled the title "lol" and starting talking about some b/s and saying the n-word.

That isn't a coincidence, **** don't add up Jjoee, how would I get a PM from two different accounts in a 3 minute span when I never got a Pm from them before that.

*checkmate*pinky-1.gif

<_<

Uh huh. Panthers fan. ^^^^^