i think the panther fans r mad at me

Espo

That's too funny. Cracked me up. Are they allowe to cuss and talk like that on their forum. That's actually pretty cool to be able to say what you really want without always wondering if you've gone to far and are about to get banned. There's been a few times I wondered if I was going to get banned. Alright, going back to watch football. Check back in later.

What do you have when you have Ryan + White

an Aids organization. :rolleyes:

"God Bless you Ryan White and thank you"

Doesn't make sense, your a lame blue flamer. You've been gone a while. Did it take you all that time to think that lame crap up? Ryan + White equals your burnt like toast. Your panties will know soon enough.

That's too funny. Cracked me up. Are they allowe to cuss and talk like that on their forum. That's actually pretty cool to be able to say what you really want without always wondering if you've gone to far and are about to get banned. There's been a few times I wondered if I was going to get banned. Alright, going back to watch football. Check back in later.

I'm glad our boards are clean. The Aints boards are so full of "F" bombs it really not funny. And the panties boards seem to be low class too. I'm proud of our boards !

I'm glad our boards are clean. The Aints boards are so full of "F" bombs it really not funny. And the panties boards seem to be low class too. I'm proud of our boards !

Yea, your right. I just sometimes get in these arguements and get worried whether I'm going to get banned or not. I think some people on here get banned for some stupid stuff. At least from what I see. But yea, it's good to keep it clean. I was shocked when I went over there and saw all the language.

Guys let not get too harsh...its not nice to pick on the handicapped. He cant help it if he is dim witted and slow in the brain. I think personally the Panthers have a decent enough team and Im sure they are glad to have a dedicated fan like this guy. I just wish they would tell them not to go out and by a thong in support of the Panties and if they do not to pull it up so far that it chokes the air supply to their brain. Maybe then their fans wouldnt end up brain dead or like this guy slow of mind....

lol so since we had a few panther raid our message board i did the same to them lol

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/smack-...tml#post1785164

Dude, you should have been around when I dropped the whole 'Carologic' thing on 'em. You ain't seen mad 'til you saw how pissed off they were at me after that. I'm talkin' death threats and everything. I'm serious. It was crazy around here after that. I'm proud to say that Carologic still lives, though. :lol:

why are there falcons fans hating on Superfan and Rev hal?

turnpikemike- SuperFan is a OMB ****sucker, just like that fa**ot Reverend Hal!!

quick- SacFalcFan is the worst hands down. He swallows nut by the liter. I'm ashamed to have him as a fan of the falcons.

I dunno why they hate on them so much. Superfans picture really set them off