Please Allow Me

MattyIceIsSoNice

Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself before I started responding to topics. I come on the boards everyday and read but just now made an account because of some things I was seeing. Short story about me, I'm a 20 year old male, I followed Vick to the NFL (va tech fan), I fell in love with the Falcons, have a Falcon tatoo on my right arm. I love where this franchise is headed and look forward to discussing topics on the board now that I have an account.

Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself before I started responding to topics. I come on the boards everyday and read but just now made an account because of some things I was seeing. Short story about me, I'm a 20 year old male, I followed Vick to the NFL (va tech fan), I fell in love with the Falcons, have a Falcon tatoo on my right arm. I love where this franchise is headed and look forward to discussing topics on the board now that I have an account.

Not!!!

Good posters are always welcome!

<_<

If you just joined...why does your joined date say -- ?????????

And your display name history says you changed your screen name from Josh Korahaes to MattyIceIsSoNice yesterday. Weren't you the one who said you would never follow the Falcons again if Vick went to jail?