Dawgs Fans have you looked at the 2009 schedule?

SacFalcFan

Schedule

We played at oklahoma state and that offense game 1. then we come back and play sc in athens. then we go on the road and play at arkansas with ryan mallet and another recruiting class for mr. petrino snake. then we played arizona state at home and then lsu at home. We then go on the road and play at tennesee and then vanderbilt. We finally get a bye week. We then will face the gators and then get a break with playing tennessee tech at home (the only non bcs conference school on our schedule). Then we play auburn at home, at kentucky and at georgia tech. 1 bye week the whole year and we face 11 bcs conference teams on our schedule.

Besides the first game at OK St., I don't see the big deal....it's a normal SEC schedule, what do you expect? Let's remember everyone talking about this year's schedule being so hard, and we really only played two very good teams so you can't really judge the schedule til after the fact.

Besides the first game at OK St., I don't see the big deal....it's a normal SEC schedule, what do you expect? Let's remember everyone talking about this year's schedule being so hard, and we really only played two very good teams so you can't really judge the schedule til after the fact.

My thoughts exactly. Except this year's schedule was still the toughest in the country even if it wasn't quite as epic as everyone imagined.

How? Some of those teams will be better next year, but others will not be as good. We don't have four straight SEC road games and we get a bye before Florida.

We play much better on the road. Even after this season, which I would label a disappointment, we still didn't lose a true road game.

I agree...as I said this coming into this season. Schedules can look tough...and wind up being nothing. That said, looking at it right now I gotta think some of the teams that were down are gonna bounce back.

first off it is a big deal going from 2 byes to 1 bye.. also okie state is beter than any of our ooc teams we play right now.. the only easy win is tennessee tech.. our occ is much harder.. and the only thing we do is drop alabama for arkansas and arkansas won't be an easy win.. they will be much better in year two for petrino with mallet.. if you don't see a difference with bye weeks and a tougher ooc then we won't agree here.