HAH! This is laughable..

MicGreene

Flacco is having a good year but his defense gives him a short field to work with, he is good just not as good as Ryan

I agree. He is doing really well for a rookie and I think he is going to be a great QB. Matt Ryan is not only doing well for a rookie, he's doing well period. He is doing as well as most QB's in this league right now. Matt numbers are a lot better than Flacco's too. This really shouldn't be debated though. They both have a real chance to be great. I would take Ryan over Flacco because of his smarts but I wouldn't be upset with either.

Flacco has surprised me at how quickly he has adapted but it's really not that close.....Clearly Ryan is better.

It's good for the NFL if both succeed.....

Ryan's better now, Flacco has a higher ceiling. He may not reach it.

Ryan was more NFL ready coming out, but they've both exceeded expectations. Ryan is clearly better today, but it is difficult to say who'll be better in a couple of years. I think it's safe to say Ryan will at worst be good, which is pretty remarkable.

flacco has looked like a rookie this year, a good rookie, but a rookie.

if you turned a falcon game and the announcers didnt say he was a rookie you would have at least thought the guy had been in the league 4 or 5 years. his numbers even reflect a player that has been in the league for a while.

flacco has been good, but give me ryan over flacco anytime.

flacco on the falcons in 08: 3-13 to 5-11

ryan on the ravens in 08: 10-6 to 12-4