Is Rev. Hal's Corndog Fetish Natural?

I actually know a full grown man who REFUSES to eat any tubular object, be it banana, a hot dog, not even Twizzlers. He can't even LOOK at a fudgesicle, lol.

He's the most homophobic person I've ever met. When I first met him I figured people were kidding about him, but one day the company grilled dogs and burgs in the parking lot, and when someone offered him a weiner he turned 30 shades of crimson and stomped away.

Swear to god. LMAO!!

I actually know a full grown man who REFUSES to eat any tubular object, be it banana, a hot dog, not even Twizzlers. He can't even LOOK at a fudgesicle, lol.

He's the most homophobic person I've ever met. When I first met him I figured people were kidding about him, but one day the company grilled dogs and burgs in the parking lot, and when someone offered him a weiner he turned 30 shades of crimson and stomped away.

Swear to god. LMAO!!

:lol: Was this post cathartic for you octo? ;)

Not to sound like Jerry Falwell or anything. But when I eat a banana, I always break pieces off and pop them into my mouth.....

Wait... Holy crap.... By trying to sound not gay, I might have came across even gayer..... FABULOUS!!!!

Swear to god. LMAO!!

The inspiration for SuperBad.

I just couldn't stop drawing penises. Do you have any idea how many foods are shaped like a *****?

:lol: Was this post cathartic for you octo? ;)

Not to sound like Jerry Falwell or anything. But when I eat a banana, I always break pieces off and pop them into my mouth.....

Wait... Holy crap.... By trying to sound not gay, I might have came across even gayer..... FABULOUS!!!!

In high school this one girl ate a banana every day in the lunch room. She sat about 40 feet away from me and my little gang, which consisted of about 6 of us trouble makers. Whenever the girl put the banana in her mouth, all of us would produce the loudest, most orgasmic moans we could muster.

It took her about 3 months to look up and realize what was going on. 3 months of that moaning and the entire lunch crowd laughing, and she didn't catch on. :lol:

In high school this one girl ate a banana every day in the lunch room. She sat about 40 feet away from me and my little gang, which consisted of about 6 of us trouble makers. Whenever the girl put the banana in her mouth, all of us would produce the loudest, most orgasmic moans we could muster.

It took her about 3 months to look up and realize what was going on. 3 months of that moaning and the entire lunch crowd laughing, and she didn't catch on. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

That's just wrong! Funny as heck but wrong. That poor girl is probably scarred for life.