THE FOULCLOWNS ARE GOING DOWN!

falconkiller90

YOU GUYS DON'T STAND A CHANCE THIS SUNDAY. YOU MAY HAVE HAD AN OVERACHIEVING SEASON SO FAR, BUT REALITY CHECK IS GONNA HIT REAL HARD THIS SUNDAY BY THE NAME OF JULIUS PEPPERS. DEANGELO GONNA PULL OUT THE WILDCAT THAT HAUNTED YOU GUYS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, HECK WE DON'T NEED TO PASS AGAINST YOUR SORRY D. PANTHERS RUN FOR 300 YARDS AND WIN BIG

PANTHERS 37

FOULCLOWNS 11

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GUYS DON'T STAND A CHANCE THIS SUNDAY. YOU MAY HAVE HAD AN OVERACHIEVING SEASON SO FAR, BUT REALITY CHECK IS GONNA HIT REAL HARD THIS SUNDAY BY THE NAME OF JULIUS PEPPERS. DEANGELO GONNA PULL OUT THE WILDCAT THAT HAUNTED YOU GUYS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, HECK WE DON'T NEED TO PASS AGAINST YOUR SORRY D. PANTHERS RUN FOR 300 YARDS AND WIN BIG

PANTHERS 37

FOULCLOWNS 11

Did you guys see the weather report for today? Sunshine with a high of 58! What a beautiful day!!

PANTHERS 37

FOULCLOWNS 11

I'd be aggressively typing in caps too if I lived in my mothers basement still.

Sorry buddy =(

Life fail...

Aren't you tired yet of being our be-yotch?

I am glad you have posted your usual moronic drivel again though....We're 2-0 when you get out of your Special Ed class long enough to start these threads........

PANTHERS 37

FOULCLOWNS 11

Sounds like you got your Panties on too tight.