Fantasy Football Questions - Week 12

Falcon_Al

lol, yea i heard the broadcast last week, i know ive been loosing because i havent been posting any questions but the good news is i won all of my games last week thanks to yall..so, as my good luck charms, im coming again with another question. i just recently picked up roy williams off waivers, i was surprised to find him there. Do i start him or T.O against the miner 49ers this week. T.O hasnt really been putting up real big fantasty numbers throughout this whole season so is it time for a change against a weaker defense? i have randy moss as my other starting reciever so i cant start both. thanks again..

who'd you take, Turner or Willis McGahee? The obvious choice would be Burner, but his last game against Carologic wasn't very good, and he had a bad week last week.

Unfortunately guys, due to some scheduling conflicts we weren't able to record the Fantasy Falconcast yesterday, but I'll still answer all you're questions here.

Now for your question Monoxide, You've got to stick with The Burner. He does have a tough matchup against Carolina, but McGahee's matchup against the Eagles isn't much better. Actually if you look at the numbers, the Eagles (98.7 yds/gm) have actually been a bit better against the run than the Panthers (107.6 yds/gm). Couple this with the fact that McGahee isn't 100% and Turner is your play.

alright guys

mushsid muhammad @ falcons.. or bernard berrian @ jaguars?

everyone else is pretty solid.

peyton @ chargers

lee evans @ chiefs

santana moss @ seahawks

brandon jacobs @ cardinals

MJD @ vikings

dallas clark @ chargers

Although Muhammad had a great game last time the Falcons played the Falcons, Berrian is your play. Delhomme has been struggling lately and Berrian is always going to be Frerotte's first option. Jacksonville hasn't been stellar against the pass, so go with Berrian.

lol, yea i heard the broadcast last week, i know ive been loosing because i havent been posting any questions but the good news is i won all of my games last week thanks to yall..so, as my good luck charms, im coming again with another question. i just recently picked up roy williams off waivers, i was surprised to find him there. Do i start him or T.O against the miner 49ers this week. T.O hasnt really been putting up real big fantasty numbers throughout this whole season so is it time for a change against a weaker defense? i have randy moss as my other starting reciever so i cant start both. thanks again..

Glad to hear you've got the teams back on track crankdatfalcon. Now for your question. Good pick getting Roy E. Williams off of waivers, but I would stick with TO. Romo has had a week to get back closer to his usual form and he and T.O. have always worked well together.

who do you start at QB? Rodgers or Warner?

Redswingline, that is a wonderful problem to have. Both Rodgers and Warner are going to have big weeks this week...just like they've had most weeks. I don't think you can go wrong with either, but I would go with Rodgers. Although Warner has been arguably the hottest Fantasy QB in the league lately, the Cardinals have a real tough matchup in the New York Giants this week. Rodgers will have a easier time throwing the ball going against the beat up New Orleans secondary.