This has to be the craziest season I can ever remember

War Damn Eagle

Not just for things that are happening, but things that aren't:

No highlights of Manning to Harrison 3 times a game

Brett Favre NOT playing for Green Bay

Baltimore actually has an offense

Arizona is leading a division

No drooling over Bill Parcells by the media (although he has done a good job)

Vince Young has been benched (and rightly so) for Kerry Collins. Let me say it again. Kerry Collins. Seriously.

Everyone's preaseason champion (Dallas) may not make the playoffs

Rookie head coaches EVERYWHERE are kickin' some butt (ATL, MIA, BAL, WASH)

Matt Millen FINALLY gets fired.

The Referees don't suck. Oh wait, nevermind.

The Falcons can run AND throw the ball.

Ladainian Tomlinson is killing me in my Fantasy League. 1st overall pick and he sucks.

Jacksonville sucks

The NFC is clearly better than the AFC

Mark Bulger forgot how to throw a ball

Somebody finally shut Jeremy Shockey the **** up

Eli Manning is better than Peyton

Jack Del Rio, Marvin Lewis, Sean Peyton, Norv Turner, **** Jauron, Wade Phillips, Andy Reid, are all on the hot seat.

A Mike Holmgren coached team is terrible

I could go on and on. Craziest year ever. Add your own.

Agree w/most of it.

Disagree on Del Rio and Reid.

Also disagree that Jax flat out sux. Everyone's saying how their Oline is beat up, but their replacements can't be that bad. I didn't check the stats, but watching them against the Titans, the only undefeated team, they were still able to run the ball down the field effectively. They're like us - just missing a couple of maybe important, game changing pieces. (i.e. we're missing Baker and it shows)

I had carson #1 in my league... that worked out well for me.......

I agree with all those points, it def is a crazy year in the NFL. Still cant beleive the Titans are 10-0. BUT there is reason for that and why the giants are 9-1. But they both have fantastic offensive and defensive lines. Thats where it starts!!! We need to get that and we will be a force to be reckoned with!!

Agree w/most of it.

Disagree on Del Rio and Reid.

Also disagree that Jax flat out sux. Everyone's saying how their Oline is beat up, but their replacements can't be that bad. I didn't check the stats, but watching them against the Titans, the only undefeated team, they were still able to run the ball down the field effectively. They're like us - just missing a couple of maybe important, game changing pieces. (i.e. we're missing Baker and it shows)

Suck is a relative term when it comes to Jacksonville. They are still a solid team but have too many injuries. My point was I expected them to be a serious contender this year and they're not.

Reid may be safe but Del Rio definitely has some issues right now. He's been in the news a lot and players aren't responding.