Predictions for Sunday's game against Panthers.

Jp7833

24-21 in overtime, ATL Falcons (it's about time for an overtime eh?). Ryan throws 2 TD passes, White and Jenkins each have a TD reception, and Abraham grabs AT LEAST another sack. I also predict a big game from Curtis Lofton, helping stop Stewart/Williams. Yea, I know, I'm optimistic. B)

Optimistic with the details of an elderly novelist. Lets hope you're right with at least the winning part. I wouldnt mind seeing an overtime as long as we come out on top.

I think the bye week had some affect on Jake Delhomo's playing ability, since the bye week he has gone 17/46 with 2TD's and 4INT's against the RAIDERS and LIONS respectively. I would have to predict another bad game for this guy especially since he is heading into the Georgia Dome, which is turning out to be one **** of a tough place to play. Our Defense will come out strong and pumped up, and our offense should be able to put up big numbers both on the ground and through the air. Kevin Smith and Justin Fargas put up decent numbers against the Panthers, I look to see Micheal "Burner" Turner to have a monster game, set up play action, and our receivers to benefit tremendously, all the while keeping our defense fresh and off the field. I look for our team to start out fast and never look back, although Carolina should make a last ditch effort at a comeback, only to fail and go home crying.

Final Score

ATL 31

CAR 21

I think our D will come out like a bunch of crazed dogs: 20-10 falcons.

This is from the accuscore.com website. Bunch of b.s. if I say so.

CAROLINA PANTHERS @ ATLANTA FALCONS

Carolina actually has the slight edge pulling off the upset in 52 percent of simulations. Jake Delhomme and Matt Ryan are posting similar numbers with passer ratings slightly under 80. The running games are also neck-and-neck with both teams averaging around 115 rushing yards. A key to the game is the Panthers pass rush. If they have 3 or more sacks the Custom Game Simulator gives them a 69 percent chance of winning the game. If they have 2 or fewer sacks the Falcons win 52 percent of the time. The Falcons also have the edge if Michael Turner has a 100 rushing yards against the tough Panthers defense. The Falcons win nearly 80 percent of simulations where Turner goes for 100+.

Atl-23

Car-20

Falcons trail 20 to 13 early in the 4th qtr, when Abe forces Delhomme to make a really bad throw. Fox intercepts it and gets a nice return. Ryan comes in and drives us down and throws a sweet pass to Jenkins in the end zone, to tie the game up. Then, late in the 4th, Ryan drives us down to FG range, with less than a minute to go. Elam hits the game winning FG. We win and it really jump starts our team and we get rolling the rest of the season. We make the playoffs.