thakrunk was right

Mr. Offseason

I'd wait till mid-Jan before taking any statement as definitive. Lots of guys have said no way are they declaring and then BOOM, here's their paperwork.

That was my John Madden impersonation by the way.

hey im just tryin to give him some props. he said that atkins was going to stay for his senior year and hes echoing that now. sure he could change his mind, but lets give him credit where credit is due here is all im saying.

and that was dead on. you and frank caliendo are 1 and 1a.

yeah, it's far too early. prospects at this time are still unsure. for example last year michael oher said he would declare. and then the night before the final decision was due, he pulled his name out of the hat and decided to stay in college for one more year.

his stats from this year dont even warrant him coming out. pair that with "What Momma Says Goes" and TA-DAHHHHH

I wouldn't judge mainly on the stats alone. ;)

just saying... anything can happen!

i understand, but his decline from last year to this year is greatly noticeable. he's still a heck of a player and I like him a lot, but it almost seems as if he's been washed out since Jeff Owens went down.