india v england

thenextsachin

man..u guys should quit watching the falcons lose...just take a break from watching football and watch some cricket..

Cricket is the only real sport in the world...It resembles the definition of sports.Watch India v England today at 10.30 est time..

GO INDIA!! GO SACHIN!!

Drink poison.

i think cricket is way better than football..

Good for you. Yet your here.

WTF you trying to prove? We dont care about your insects.

I never even seen this game.

ESPN talks about every sport, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA, MMA, Boxing, PGA, Lacross, etc. They even talk about WWE once in a blue moon, but I never heard nothing about no d*mn cricket. <_<

man..u guys should quit watching the falcons lose...just take a break from watching football and watch some cricket..

Cricket is the only real sport in the world...It resembles the definition of sports.Watch India v England today at 10.30 est time..

GO INDIA!! GO SACHIN!!

Did someone in India invent it? ;) I am guessing that they don't have the Indian Cricket message board up and running yet. If the rest of the world likes to watch cow patty juggling, although amusing, I don't care. The sport just like you are completely irrelevant to the NFL and the Atlanta Falcons.

GO INDIA!! GO SACHIN!!

Attend an Indian Cricket game and I can't even get a good burger at the stadium? That's 3 strikes, no thanks. :rolleyes:

GO INDIA!! GO SACHIN!!

SACHIN is out until Next Game... Go Figure

Good for you. Yet your here.

WTF you trying to prove? We dont care about your insects.

I never even seen this game.

ESPN talks about every sport, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA, MMA, Boxing, PGA, Lacross, etc. They even talk about WWE once in a blue moon, but I never heard nothing about no d*mn cricket. <_<

Sometimes I check what they're showing on ESPN during NFL on Sundays because its always some hilariously obscure crap like Scrabble Tournaments and Dog Shows. Well, about two weeks ago they had a cricket match on ESPN2 while the Falcons were on.

Sometimes I check what they're showing on ESPN during NFL on Sundays because its always some hilariously obscure crap like Scrabble Tournaments and Dog Shows. Well, about two weeks ago they had a cricket match on ESPN2 while the Falcons were on.

NOW THAT'S ILLEGAL! <_< How dare u to put an insect on TV while the Falcons are playing!

There's need to be a new law! All other TV program must be banned while The Falcons are playing.

Obama forget about the college playoffs crap, and get into this new Law! ;)

**** yeah, Tendulkar is a BEAST!!! Ganguly sucks, I never figured out why he was captain of the team. He would have one good game followed by 10 mediocre ones.

And we finally beat Australia. Too bad we couldn't do it in the world cup. Ricky Ponting is a UBER BEAST.

I'm Indian so It's in my blood to love cricket...:D

But in the end, football wins me over.