I Hate the Redskins because...

marcVA

They ruined it for me to be able to watch the Falcons play on Sunday!!!!

I'm pretty sure you guys already know how the falcons game got moved from the 1pm slot to 4pm slot and will be aired nationally. WELL, the redskins (who is considered my home team (VA)) is playing at 4 against seatlle and now i can't watch the game from the comforts of my own home!! I hate that! I was looking forward to watching the falcons game because i was hearing and reading that they will air it nationally, but i should have known better that they wouldn't knock the redskins game off. ******!! :angry:

I hope they lose this game and lose out for the rest of the year.

Yea man I live in VA and I have to suffer through Redskins vs Seahawks or some trash game or Cowboys vs Rams...Instead of Falcons jesus christ. I go through same thing each and every week thank god for the internet but I get tired of having to sit at my computer to watch a game. I feel your pain man. Oh yea and with the pro bowl thing we all need to when we have a chance vote our a**es off just for Falcons and get them up there even though it is 33.3 percentage of who makes it it really will hurt our chances.