Where The **** Is Laurent Robinson?

Dirty-Bird

He was a very bright spot on our team earlier in the year then I heard he got injured. Then I heard he was in the doghouse and I don't remember seeing him in the last 2 games either. WTF is going on? Did he play in the last game?

Is he injured?

Is he crazy?

Is he Sam Baker's man-nurse?

Is he MIA?

Is he helping Obama with the transition?

I mean seriously. WHERE THE **** IS HE?

......................and did you know he had a website? :o

http://www.laurentrobinson19.com/

He was a very bright spot on our team earlier in the year then I heard he got injured. Then I heard he was in the doghouse and I don't remember seeing him in the last 2 games either. WTF is going on? Did he play in the last game?

Is he injured?

Is he crazy?

Is he MIA?

He could be the next "Where's Waldo?"

I know one place he won't be next year: in Atlanta attempting to get on the field as a wide receiver.

Is he injured?

Is he crazy?

Is he MIA?

He has played the last 3 games. He had a key block on Norwood's touchdown against the Saints.

I remember the preseason exhibition at the highschool and robinson and horn were joking and laughing like kids in line for a rollercoaster ride instead of watching the practice.He seems to be losing more than ground.If finneran (off knee injuries) is playing more than you......you got a huge problem.

Falcons receiver White misses practice with injury

By D. ORLANDO LEDBETTER

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Flowery Branch — Falcons wide receiver Roddy White did not practice on Wednesday because of a back injury. White, the team’s leading receiver with 58 catches for 903 yards, is not expected to miss any game action.

Two players will not play Sunday against Carolina. Wide receiver Laurent Robinson has a hamstring injury, suffered last week. Left tackle Sam Baker, who was at practice Wednesday, is also out while still recovering from back surgery.

Defensive tackle Grady Jackson, who had his knee drained on Tuesday, defensive tackle Kindal Moorehead (foot) and left tackle Todd Weiner (knee) did not practice.

Robinson, a promising second-year player, has been plagued by injuries this season. He suffered a tailbone injury during the exhibition season. He was inactive for four regular-season games with a strained knee ligament. Robinson has five catches for 52 yards on the season.

Other injuries

Defensive end (neck), kicker (hip), wide receiver (hamstring), cornerback (knee and ankle), tight end (back), cornerback (rib) and running back (rib) participated in all or most of practice.

“It’s fine,” Norwood said of his injury. “Just a little sore. I’ll be ready to roll.”

Holding call

Running back had a 16-yard run against Denver last week nullified by fullback ’s holding penalty. Mughelli’s job was to cut-block the defensive end on that play.

“I was trying to make sure that I got him down and his feet were there,” Mughelli said. “I may have held on too long. I just gave him a little extra help in falling and they happened to notice that.”

Twice in one year

Quarterback is not used to facing the same team in a season as the Falcons are getting ready for division foe Carolina. The two teams meet in Week 4.

“I had the opportunity to do it once in college,” Ryan said. “We played Virginia Tech my senior year during the regular season and in the ACC championship game. It was my first experience doing that. It’s a different experience. They are going to know you and you’re going to know them.”

I don't know about you guys but I think Robinson is extremely talented.

Actually, I think with Roddy, Jenkins, & Robinson in the slot our core could be GOLD for years.

I don't doubt that but the guy is never healthy....doesn't seem to be a part of this whole "team first" attitude that has permeated through the whole organization....

I don't doubt that but the guy is never healthy....doesn't seem to be a part of this whole "team first" attitude that has permeated through the whole organization....

I dont buy that.. I think hes a genuine guy, and not "me first" guy. I just think hes gotten banged up alot this year. First he had the bum injury and I imagine that he tried to play through that and got his hammy hurt because it was being torqued a bit extra since he was already injured a bit. I wont write him off as "not a team player" just yet. He certainly puts his body on the line for catches, and blocks well.

I don't know about you guys but I think Robinson is extremely talented.

Actually, I think with Roddy, Jenkins, & Robinson in the slot our core could be GOLD for years.

I agree...White, Jenkins, Robinson, and Douglas...let's not worry about the Robinson situation for now though. A lot of ya'll are forgetting that the coaches are still evaluating the players, thus the reason why Weems has been placed on the active roster. Robinson has a lot of talent to be one of our best WRs, but he has to get healthy so he can participate during practice.