Before the game.

congealed

Last year I brought my son to his first NFL game for his birthday. It was a Monday night game. I didn't know until we got there, that there was a...I don't even know what to call it....festival of sorts with booths and different activities and people were out there giving out free things, mostly Falcons items.

The question is, was this just because it was a Monday night game? Or is this every game? We are coming to the game again Sunday (from south Ga) and was trying to figure out if we should be earlier for the activities or not.

Thank you!

Last year I brought my son to his first NFL game for his birthday. It was a Monday night game. I didn't know until we got there, that there was a...I don't even know what to call it....festival of sorts with booths and different activities and people were out there giving out free things, mostly Falcons items.

The question is, was this just because it was a Monday night game? Or is this every game? We are coming to the game again Sunday (from south Ga) and was trying to figure out if we should be earlier for the activities or not.

Thank you!

THat is Falcon's Landing, and it is there every home game 3 hours before kickoff.