T Todd Weiner (knee) DNP

WR Roddy White (back) DNP

Carolina Panthers

Player 11/19/08 11/20/08 11/21/08

T Jeremy Bridges (heart) DNP

LB Thomas Davis (ankle) DNP

C Ryan Kalil (ankle) LP

DT Darwin Walker (neck) FP

Wow, Roddy didn't practice and neither did Laurent.

wow that doesnt look too good. i think most of them will play though.

Not to be a downer, but thinking most will play, and wishing most will play are two different things :( I hope you are right, but activating a WR from the practice squad on the same day is not a good indication. Especially just a few weeks ago we had 40+ people showing up for extra workouts/film on an off day.

When I first saw this i laughed (thinking the guy has no heart). Then I realized it may be serious. :lol:

Yea, I think he had an irregular heart beat. Tackle = big guy! Hey, isn't he the guy that pulled a gun out on some stripper or something last year and got arrested? Maybe not, but seems like that was his name.

Not to be a downer, but thinking most will play, and wishing most will play are two different things :( I hope you are right, but activating a WR from the practice squad on the same day is not a good indication. Especially just a few weeks ago we had 40+ people showing up for extra workouts/film on an off day.

i think we activated another WR because of laurent. i dont think laurent will play because they asked finn about laurent's injury in his interview today.

if roddy's injury was that serious we probably would have heard about it before now. a couple of those guys have LP almost week in, week out and they play. i think the only guys we'll really have to worry about is moorehead, laurent and weiner's.