An idea to make this board a little better

War Damn Eagle

Instead of having topics that wind up being 10 pages of the original author getting blasted, why not give them 2 -3 pages to get atleast someone to agree and add a valid argument. I think it would be hilarious to see some of these topics get "gonged."

I know it's cheesy, but after this week's loss there's been a lot of less than stellar posts on here. We could even start a hall of shame.

Instead of having topics that wind up being 10 pages of the original author getting blasted, why not give them 2 -3 pages to get atleast someone to agree and add a valid argument. I think it would be hilarious to see some of these topics get "gonged."

I know it's cheesy, but after this week's loss there's been a lot of less than stellar posts on here. We could even start a hall of shame.

Why does everyone thing they are the ultimate judge on what is a good topic and what is not? Just because you don't like something poted does not make is a "lessor quality" post.

Why does everyone thing they are the ultimate judge on what is a good topic and what is not? Just because you don't like something poted does not make is a "lessor quality" post.

I guess for the same reason people would call me an idiot if I said that "OJ didn't do it." BTW, this whole thread was meant to be a lighthearted topic. No need to take it so literally.

I wrote this yesterday as a joke but I've given it some thought. Other shows have taken on the concept, like Around the Horn. It wouldn't have to be a full time thing but we could maybe set aside a 2 hr window maybe 1 day a week and have a little competition. We would need to elect judges but that should be easy enough. Think about it guys, it could be pretty cool. There are a lot of people here who think they know everything and it would be humorous to see what others think.

GONG!!! :lol: