The dome will be packed Sunday

michaelgee

I'm getting two seats directly behind my dad in 127. How is the view down there? I'm used to being in the nose bleeds if I go.

What row? I sit in the 200's in just about the same area and the view is pretty good.. the lower you get in sections like 127 the worst the view gets for the entire game.. when they're coming in to score they're awesome seats. There's just something about the location of those endzone seats and the angle they're on at the Dome.. some can be lousy.

What row? I sit in the 200's in just about the same area and the view is pretty good.. the lower you get in sections like 127 the worst the view gets for the entire game.. when they're coming in to score they're awesome seats. There's just something about the location of those endzone seats and the angle they're on at the Dome.. some can be lousy.

Not sure. I loved it in 337. I could see the entire field.

I personally think it stinks that it starts at 4:15.. not because of the time but how short the notice was... the flex schedule is nice for TV broadcast companies, but it's really a hassle for season ticket holders at times.

I hate 4:15 games, it throws off my kids schedule. I'm not even sure if I'm going at this point.

Not sure. I loved it in 337. I could see the entire field.

I sat in 335 last year moved down to the 200's on the same section this year.. love the view.. I know it's not for everyone but I love seeing plays develop. That angle has actually helped my wife learn a lot more about football because you don't get that angle on TV, you can truly see pass plays develop and holes/lanes open up on running plays.

I hate 4:15 games, it throws off my kids schedule. I'm not even sure if I'm going at this point.

I hear you on that.. it throws off my schedule and I don't have kids but I do have a job that I like to get to early on Mondays. 4:15 is better then 8 but the 2 weeks notice really wasn't enough time for me to get everything together.

out of bed? we leave for the dome at 8:00 a.m. and we only live 30 minutes away! I guess I'll get there around 11:00 this week!

SEAn 130

I'm spoiled it literally takes me 15 minutes from the time I leave until the time I'm at my parking spot.. I love having easy access to NFL football.. it's so much better here in Atlanta then it is in other places.

out of bed? we leave for the dome at 8:00 a.m. and we only live 30 minutes away! I guess I'll get there around 11:00 this week!

SEAn 130

Well shes a fan, but not super crazy like I am. I'm glad she at least understands the in and outs of football. We get to our parking deck and tailgate normally around 10-10:15 on 1 pm kickoffs.

No sense in stressing over something that you can't control. Do your part and don't worry about others.

Exactly all of the venting here isn't going to help anyone... those that have tickets and post here are not the problem, it's the seats owned by corporations, fair weather fans and those that are late for everything in life that are the problem... venting here won't solve the problem.

With the scheduled 1pm start, the fans should all be there by 4:15, then we can play ball.
Don't count on it being packed by kick off. There will still be 10-15K tailgaters staggering in in the middle of the first quarter. The 4:15pm start just gives them more time to get drunker. It will be full by 5:00 and lively cause the buzz will be at a high by then. Trust me.