Detroit MB....removed

jm_falcons

There schedule is brutal...none of there remaining opponents have a losing record. 0-16 is a definite possibility.

On T-day....it could be the 11-0 Titans against the 0-11 Lions. Will it be a football game...or a comedy show?

I think the network should bring Dennis Miller back to do the game....hilarious.

honestly, what do they have to talk about besides the sorry season they are having??i dont blame them. they deserve better..their old gm should of been out of a job years ago...charles rodgers, mike williams, roy williams, calvin johnson...4 good recievers coming out of college, now, 2 are out of a job, 1 playing for another team, and lets pray for calvin johnson.

honestly, what do they have to talk about besides the sorry season they are having??i dont blame them. they deserve better..their old gm should of been out of a job years ago...charles rodgers, mike williams, roy williams, calvin johnson...4 good recievers coming out of college, now, 2 are out of a job, 1 playing for another team, and lets pray for calvin johnson.

I thought Charles Rodgers was going to be the real deal, boy I was off.

Seriously, keep that in mind "fans". There is a line not to be crossed for such things.

That's happened to a few teams and I don't think this is the first time for Detroit because of all the cursing.. :lol: That Thanksgiving game should be interesting with all the predicted no-shows. That's an embarrassement for the league..

There schedule is brutal...none of there remaining opponents have a losing record. 0-16 is a definite possibility.

On T-day....it could be the 11-0 Titans against the 0-11 Lions. Will it be a football game...or a comedy show?

I think the network should bring Dennis Miller back to do the game....hilarious.

And god if that happens I will be the BIGGEST Lions fan for a day. :lol: