Turner's Hand

IronHead34

On my Fantasy Football injury report (sorry, cannot link to it, password protected) it states this:

"Turner's hand was injured prior to the Denver game yet he still managed the bulk of the carries for 81 yards and 2 touchdowns. We do not expect this to be an issue the rest of the season and he should still be in your lineup..."

Umm...What? :huh:

Does anyone know what the injury was, and I am guessing it is not bad, but is it still an issue? Could be part of Turner's apparent "slow down." He could be favoring an injury.

Anyone?

He was on the injury report with the hand injury. Truthfully, I was wondering if his hand was the reason we were seeing Snelling so early in the game. But, apparently, it was just Mularkey trying to throw off the Broncos, knowing they were going to key on Turner. During the game, he didn't seem to have much trouble holding on to the ball.

Guest WoodyPaige

Turner has been on the injury report with this hand "injury" for two weeks. When I first saw it I also panicked, but it hasn't been mentioned much around these boards so I'm guessing it's nothing serious.

He's a stud. Thing that I noticed was that he never gave his right hand out to get up off the ground this week, it was awkward to watch, and makes me think there's quite a something to this injury. But I commend him for gutting it out and getting out there doing everything he can to help us win games.