End zone seats, didn't like them much

michaelgee

Not to be negative but before the Bronco game Sunday, a nice Falcon staffer came around and offered me a free upgrade to sit in the end zone section 108.

I took the upgraded tickets and went there, to be honest it is quite difficult to follow the flow of the game from that vantage point. It also seemed that the entire game was played on the opposite end of the field.

Do any of you sit in the end zone on a regular basis? If so, I commend you for being a real Fan but the view of the game is better almost anywhere else, as far as I can tell.

fwiw, the end zone fans have their own routines that I didn't know about, mostly calling the team toward them or away from them. It was fun but I'll go back to my regular seats, higher up on the home side, this week.

Send me your endzone tix. I'll suffer through it! :P

Actually, I don't prefer the endzone, either. My son does, and when we sit there, it's not terrible, but I also feel like I don't really see everything as well. Particularly when they're at the opposite endzone.

Sorry - "Ford Drive Zone" :D

Had season tix down there for a couple of years.

Positives:

1. Some good regulars that really cheer and get into the games (first down cheers as you mentioned).

2. GREAT view of the cheerleaders... B)

3. Get to see Freddie doing his thing up close.

4. Easy to move around pregame for chat/autographs etc

Negatives:

1. Too many are held for "groups" (aka halftime, start of game recognition, charity events etc)

2. Those weeks that the "groups" are not there, every away fan and his dirty sister gets them.

3. Poor view 90% of the games.

4. Poor view of the cheerleaders 10% of the time.

I am now in the Upper Prime section on the 35ish yard line. Some positives and negatives to those also!

Positives:

1. Great view of the game, can see the plays developing.

2. Good peoples and very few away fans

3. Cheaper than lower level endzone!

Negatives:

1. Horrible view of the cheerleaders <_<

2. No lower level access.

3. Takes 3-5 times longer to enter and exit the dome.

I wouldn't trade my seats. I was given the chance to upgrade this off season and I was very, very specific about where I would go. I love my seats because they are right by the tunnel, the guys around me are the greatest - we all have a good time during the game, we get loud and we have traditions for 1st downs, touchdowns and defensive stands. I have a great view of the game most of the time.

The only time I don't like it is when they are on the other side of the field, then I find myself watching them and the jumbotron at the same time to watch the play. If they could play at my end all the time - I'd be thrilled. I do record the game so I can watch it again play by play when I get home.

My section is in the corner by the tunnel on the Falcons side. I just can't imagine moving anywhere that would not be on the Falcons side, would be further back than my row, would be too far from the tunnel or that I need binoculars to see the game. I love them.

But, that's what makes the game so great - there are folks who like every area - so there's a place for all.

For me, the experience of the game is what is so special - the comaraderie, the smack-talk, yelling at the refs, watching the plays unfold, yelling out a play to the defense, pulling them home for the touchdown, cheering the guys off the field, staying fired up all the way home. I love to get home too and watch it from the "TV" perspective so I can analyze more, but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

I would add that I had suite tickets once, but it was too upper class for me - I like my blue collar football freaks just fine!

I sit in section 306 behind the endzone, and I love the seats. I can see the whole field and guess plays by the formations. It's hard to do that at field level.

i was in that section this past sunday...row 1, seat 20 and 21...the dang on security guard came down before the game because me and my girl was standing up, he told us that the dome doesnt allow people for safety reasons on the front row to stand up because they could fall over the rail...im like yea man ok, but i stood my a** up everytime i felt like it..thats some bullcrap.

I sit in the end zone but in the 200 levels, the 100 levels are not that great in quite a few spots. From the 200's you can really see the plays develop and being an ex-college player I prefer that perspective of the game because that's the shot that's beat into your head! The 200/300's are the best from that side of the stadium.. there's a reason why they're having trouble filling the 100 level seats.

I perfer the upper level , easier to see plays developing.

the only draw back I have if when they shoot the t-shirts in the air there is no way in **** they will ever make it up there that far!!! This past sunday, however, they had people in the upper level tunnels throwing them :lol: I guess people had complained?