Guilty Pleasure TV Shows

Vargil

I was curious as to if there is a show that most people would probably never guess you watch and you are probably ashamed to say you watch yourself.

Mine is My Big Redneck Wedding. I can't help but watch it and I just can't turn it off. Tom Arnold's commentary during it is just hilarious to me and my wife.

TNT has some great re-runs. I could watch Without a Trace all day long.

Back during the summer, I could go all day just watching Law & Order on USA and TNT. Switch to one at like 12 pm, watch it for 2 hrs, switch to the next one watch it for 3 or 4 hours....

I got really tired of Law & Order....

The of Love shows on VH-1 and Real Housewives of Atlanta. Ed Hartwell's wife is smoking. A freak to boot. :P

vh1 is the a** crack of television nowadays....their shows are horrible. don't mean to bash you or anything, I just have to say that whenever anyone brings up vh1!

I watched the whole marathon of Real Housewives of Atlanta last night just so I could look at her and Eric Snow's wife.

His wife is the least attractive of the group. Maybe she was tight in college. She just looks average to me. **** Whitfield didn't do so bad. You put a muzzle on her she is ok. :lol: