Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coonie78

Pregame Festivities/Autographs

10 posts in this topic

Actually, it's been three years since I've been to the Georgia Dome (I obviously live too far away from Atlanta). They used to have a big party on the lawn adjacent to the Dome and former players signing autographs. Do they still have that, and if so, where do I find out who will be there this weekend? Thanks, can't wait! I've spent the last three years cheering the Falcons on in Charlotte, Nashville, Detroit...I think that covers it.

Yeah, there's still activity at the Landing although a bit toned down imo. They used to have bands now they just have a DJ under a tent...still all those things for kids though.

Yeah, there's still activity at the Landing although a bit toned down imo. They used to have bands now they just have a DJ under a tent...still all those things for kids though.

What time will Falcons landing officially start on Game Day?

Falcons Landing SUCKS anymore. Yea, you heard it here.

Former players autographs are a thing of the past.

If you're into funky chit by some half-azzed DJ with a bunch of overweight ugly women dressed up in tacky feathers and stupid makeup dancing around like Diva-wanna-be's - then maybe you'll have a good time.

Me? I'm disappointed and embarressed by most of what happens there.

What happen to the marching bands that walked around to each entrance getting the crowd hyped before goin inside?

What happen to the marching bands that walked around to each entrance getting the crowd hyped before goin inside?

Rich McKay actually personally emailed gpo2 last year after he wrote them a letter of complaint and McKay said there would all sorts of new attractions...including a roaming drum core, trash sweepers and live music in the glutch. The must have been fast cause I didn't see any of them.

Rich McKay actually personally emailed gpo2 last year after he wrote them a letter of complaint and McKay said there would all sorts of new attractions...including a roaming drum core, trash sweepers and live music in the glutch. The must have been fast cause I didn't see any of them.

Thats a joke right... The best thing for them to do is leave the live band at the landiings with the non-tailgaters, continue to have the towel crew visit each lot... create another dance line to stand outside and greet fans along with 3- 4 local high school or college bands to play outside the dome before each game at each entrance...

If you get to the Landing early enough, you can get Cheerleader autographs... other than that, it is geared more towards children, and sponsors.

I remember seeing McKay's email.....it was pure PR BS.....