My Sleepers Update

atljbo

700618.jpg

6'3 230lbs LB Willie Williams

Union College OLB WILLIE WILLIAMS finished with 15 tackles, three and a half for loss, three sacks, three hurries, two breakups, and a forced fumble in their 36-7 victory against Belhaven this past weekend. He now has 19.5 tackles for a loss and 11.5 sacks on the season and both rank second most in program history. Williams also set the single-season tackles record with 144 on the year. WILLIE WILLIAMS has been productive all year with 144 tackles so far but some scouts have been turned off by his past baggage while others aren’t. League sources have said that they don’t feel he is the same kid as before and worth a shot. He appears to be on the right path and because of his speed and productivity he is earning a priority free agent grade from most sources.

Yes my friends the high school Phenom Willie WIlliams is back....... I have been told that dude has been beasting it BIG TIME (144 tackle, 19.5 tackles for loss, and 11.5 sacks)....... Ive also been told that Willie Williams was timed running a 4.4 at his small school college.... If Willie has really seen the light and straighten up, Willie Williams will be a big time steal in the 6th or 7th round...... He has first round talent

88u5lteq.jpg

6'2 235lbs LB Jason Williams

Jason Williams reminds me of Stephan Nicholas....... Dude just flys around the field....... Jason has 4.5/4.6 speed... He uses that speed to run sidelibe to sideline to hit the ball carrier.... So far this year Jason Williams has 64 tackles, 17 tackle for loss, and 3.5 sacks....... Last year Jason Williams had 107 tackles, 20 tackles for loss, and 6.5 sacks (6th or 7th round pick)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

1447749.jpeg

6'1 190lbs CB Derek Cox

One of the more athletic corners in FCS this year is William & Mary CB/PR DEREK COX (6006, 190) was named the CAA Special Teams Player of the Week with an 89-yard punt return for a touchdown in the first quarter. He later intercepted a pass and returned it 12 yards for a score. It was the first time in school history one player has logged both a punt-return and interception-return touchdown in the same game.

Derek Cox is a CB that has allot of untapped potential at CB but he is also a really good Punt Returner (had a 98 yard punt return for TD this year)........ Cox is a good tacklers so i could see him has a FS or a good Cover 2 CB..Derek Cox has 4 int this year....2 was returned for a TD........(7th round or UDFA)

26159.jpg

6'4 330lbs DT Sammie Lee Hill

One of the most athletic players in the small school ranks this year is Stillman DE SAMMIE LEE HILL (6037, 329) who has been described as a raw beast by some. Defensive end will be his likely position at the next level due to his size but his athletic ability is why he is playing end in college. Close sources say he could go as high as the 3rd or 4th round but most teams have him in the mid-late rounds at this point because of his NFL body and athletic ability. Hill finished his senior season with 59 tackles, 15.5 tackles for loss, 7.5 sacks, seven breakups, eight hurries, one forced fumble, and recovered three fumbles through 11 games and should (note I said should) earn consensus 1st team All-America honors.

I cant lie.... My peoples has been screaming this guy name in my ear but i over look for the sexier big name DT names but yoooo this dude is a BEAST.... I saw the Albany vs Stillman game tape......This guy dominated..... He moves really really good for a guy that big...... Sammie Has 59 tackles, 15.5 tackles for loss, and 7.5 sacks.... He is not a 1 year wonder..... In 07 Sammie Produced 52 tackles, 14 tackles for loss, 1int, and 4.5 sacks (7th round pick)........(Sammie could be another steal like Trey Lewis)

A interview with Sammie Lee Hill

610x.jpg

6'1 260lbs LB Jasper Brinkley

Ive never seen a high round prospect disappear so quick..... Jasper Brinkley was a monster before that injury last year..... Brinkley is not haveing a sucky year its just its not the big numbers everyone look for out of a guy with his type of talent.......... I can see Jasper Brinkley as a very Stout MLB or 3-4 LB...I wouldnt be surprised if a team made Brinkley a DE......(5th or 6th round pick)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Atljbo,

This is the kind of post that I look forward to. This is good stuff. Where do you get your info from? Brinkley was a very hot name last year. The kid has incredible talent that has been forgotten. It takes two years to come back from knee injuries, so he will be in prime shape by the Combine.

The big DT, SL Hill, sounds good. How quick is he and how is his technique? You may be right about his similarity to Lewis. Imagine getting Lewis back to form and adding another DT steal. The interior DL is where we need the most help and depth.

Atljbo,

This is the kind of post that I look forward to. This is good stuff. Where do you get your info from? Brinkley was a very hot name last year. The kid has incredible talent that has been forgotten. It takes two years to come back from knee injuries, so he will be in prime shape by the Combine.

The big DT, SL Hill, sounds good. How quick is he and how is his technique? You may be right about his similarity to Lewis. Imagine getting Lewis back to form and adding another DT steal. The interior DL is where we need the most help and depth.

anytime....But yea... Sammie Lee Hill moves really good to be a dude that big

SLH is a beast. With our D-Line Coach, he could turn out to be a great player for us.

Agreed, I've been very high on him for a while. To be that big and have that kind of athleticism...just imagine what he could be with some NFL coaching.

Willie Williams - A definite pass. He has worse off-the-field incidents than Pacman Jones and Chris Henry combined. He has all the talent in the world but he is a Grade A thug. Definitely not a TD type of player.

Dallas Reynolds and Rico Murray are two of my favorite sleepers. Reynolds is a lineman that can play position on the offensive line and he can do it well. He is playing C this year, but last year he played LT and he gave up an astounding 0 sacks on the season - he was All Mountain West because of that. We love versatility in our linemen, he just seems like the kind of guy our CS would to have - solid depth anywhere along the line.

Rico Murray is the perfect Cover 2 CB. He is big (6 feet tall, 200 lbs), fast (4.45 40 yard dash), and is great in run support. He is his team's lockdown CB (Kent State) - he had 1 INT and 9 PBUs last year and collected 75 tackles, 2 TFL and 1 FF. So far this year he has 62 tackles, 1 INT, 4 PBUs and 2 FR and 2.5 TFL.

Willie seems like the real deal, although his past is a little troubling. Anyone know if he gots his head on straight?

shut up noob! :lol::lol::lol:

didnt mean to jack your thread atljbo.

to try to get it back on track, anybody like kirston pittman, de, lsu? hes strictly a pass rusher and hes a 6th year senior (medical redshirt last year) but he can get after the qb. hed fill the same role bierman would so i dont think well get him, but i do like him.