Sam baker is a injury prone BUST!

Jailbird73

Im tired of everyone kissing sams ***.He has done nothing except stay injured all year.

Hes soft and to much if a girl to man up and play through some injury.

I do hope he pans out but so far he has shown me NOTHING. OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope he doesnt turn out to be one of those players that is injured all the time.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im tired of everyone kissing sams ***.He has done nothing except stay injured all year.

I do hope he pans out but so far he has shown me NOTHING. OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAIL

but for real, think it's his fault?

I can't believe he needed surgery and didn't just play through it, what a wuss. :rolleyes:

I think you should either call him a girl to his face, or be quiet. JMO

I can't believe he needed surgery and didn't just play through it, what a wuss. :rolleyes:

I think you should either call him a girl to his face, or be quiet. JMO

Not only that dude ; he barely got a bump to the head and had to miss 4 games

I have high hopes for the guy but he has to show me something

FAIL

but for real, think it's his fault?

I am going to put him into the fail category, simply for living in Tifton. I drove through there on my way down to Florida, and you are an automatic fail living there.

Either way, Baker will be good. All players get injured. We need some depth at the LT position, but just because of 1 injury, there is no reason to write off an entire player. But there is a need to grab some backups for him.

I am going to put him into the fail category, simply for living in Tifton. I drove through there on my way down to Florida, and you are an automatic fail living there.

Either way, Baker will be good. All players get injured. We need some depth at the LT position, but just because of 1 injury, there is no reason to write off an entire player. But there is a need to grab some backups for him.

Tifton is a great place to live and raise a family.The crime rate is very low and job opportunities are good.You know NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tifton is a great place to live and raise a family.The crime rate is very low and job opportunities are good.You know NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to raise them on a farm in the middle on no where. And if the job's are on the farm then Tifton is perfect.

That place is an absolute bore.

I just don't get it. The guy gets a concussion, which happens to be a very serious injury. Just ask all the guys who's careers were ended because of concussions. Chris Miller, Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Chris Chandler, Trent Green, ext. how bad concussions are. And it doesn't just apply to football. Concussions happen in all sports. The most notable guy I can think off right off the top of my head in baseball was former Cardinals catcher Mike Matheny. He was a great catcher who's career was ended by concussions and Jim Edmonds missed a lot of games do to concussions. Brian McCann missed a week of baseball this year with a concussion. A few years back Johnny Estrada missed 2 months I believe it was with a concussion. It depends on how bad they are as to how much time a player misses.

Now onto the surgery. You expect a guy to play instead of having back surgery? Yeah that's really smart thinking right there. We could have let him play and than probably make his back injury so bad it ends his career. Of we can go the smart route and get it fixed and him play 15 years with only slight problems. The choice I like is the latter.

I just hope he doesnt turn out to be one of those players that is injured all the time.

Who the **** asked you? STFU! Like the other dude said....say it to his face.

He's soft and TOO much what what what? I cant even correct this for you because you are ********.

I just don't get it. The guy gets a concussion, which happens to be a very serious injury. Just ask all the guys who's careers were ended because of concussions. Chris Miller, Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Chris Chandler, Trent Green, ext. how bad concussions are. And it doesn't just apply to football. Concussions happen in all sports. The most notable guy I can think off right off the top of my head in baseball was former Cardinals catcher Mike Matheny. He was a great catcher who's career was ended by concussions and Jim Edmonds missed a lot of games do to concussions. Brian McCann missed a week of baseball this year with a concussion. A few years back Johnny Estrada missed 2 months I believe it was with a concussion. It depends on how bad they are as to how much time a player misses.

Now onto the surgery. You expect a guy to play instead of having back surgery? Yeah that's really smart thinking right there. We could have let him play and than probably make his back injury so bad it ends his career. Of we can go the smart route and get it fixed and him play 15 years with only slight problems. The choice I like is the latter.

for sure...Seems like people dont watch sports and since they are superstars they feel no pain.....

:lol::lol: Yep if you truely believe that then your from tifton. Oh and before you say I know nothing been there done that worked at Walmart Disp. Center so great place to live and raise a family low crime rate and good job opportunities NOT