So, anyone else excited about NXE tomorrow?

i think its cool microsoft partnered with netflix, BUT I never have subscribed to a pay for movie service, and dont plan too. so this isn't a big deal, but again...it is a nice option to have.

you've never had ordered HBO or starz? never had comcast ONDemand? if all you are interested in is the watch instantly movies they have a plan as low as 8.99/month.

careful about the install, especially if your xbox is out of warranty. There are reports of the new install causing RRODs... and I can attest to that, because I installed it last night and got RROD... it bricked it...

man that sucks, ive had errors keep appearing when i go to the marketplace, when i try and watch videos i already have saved on my hard drive. there are some problems with it which is annoying considering the amount of time it was in beta

careful about the install, especially if your xbox is out of warranty. There are reports of the new install causing RRODs... and I can attest to that, because I installed it last night and got RROD... it bricked it...

that sucks, sorry to hear that man. but really, if you play online, you don't have a choice, you have to update to NXE.

Kind of disappointed that the Netflix video quality is pretty much the same compressed video you can PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL from your computer....makes sense now that I think about it, I don't know what I was expecting, I guess dvd quality movies, but that's a little to unrealistic I guess...

I tried the install game to hard drive thing with fallout 3 and it played a lot quieter, but it also got kind of choppy on me and actually froze one time. It also only left with with 30 MB of free space (I only have the 20GB HDD), so I just deleted it and will probably just play games from the discs...

Haven't tried party chat b/c I don't really know anyone with a 360...

For me, I guess the NXE is a cooler looking dashboard, but there's not much there that really interests me from a functionality standpoint...

Kind of disappointed that the Netflix video quality is pretty much the same compressed video you can PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL from your computer....makes sense now that I think about it, I don't know what I was expecting, I guess dvd quality movies, but that's a little to unrealistic I guess...

I tried the install game to hard drive thing with fallout 3 and it played a lot quieter, but it also got kind of choppy on me and actually froze one time. It also only left with with 30 MB of free space (I only have the 20GB HDD), so I just deleted it and will probably just play games from the discs...

Haven't tried party chat b/c I don't really know anyone with a 360...

For me, I guess the NXE is a cooler looking dashboard, but there's not much there that really interests me from a functionality standpoint...

Netflix depends on your connection. Certain things like the Office are in HD and look great for me.