You gotta remember week 6

F@lcon Jack

I want that played on a big screen at my funeral.....Might confuse some people, but my family and close friends will like it and understand.......... :D

Yeah I'll never forget this game especially since I was in attendance. I remember telling my brother it was gonna be a long walk to the car with all the Bears fans around and then Jenkins caught that pass and I knew we had a shot. I like this video better with the radio feed though. Drive home safely Atlanta wins I'll never forget that either.

thank you for that! man i hope we beat the panthers this weekend!!!!

anybody see how long it took for the clock to start going after the snap? glad we were playing at home. B)

Actually it started at the snap of the ball. If you was at the game the time on the clock read 6.87 seconds was almost a full 7 seconds so it had to count down that remaining time before it could go to 6. Plus the real time is kept by the refs on the field not the score keeper. So if time would have ran out they would have known it and called the game no matter what the scoreboard said. plus the time keeper at the scoreboard messed up on the Bears TD catch. he should have stopped it at 12 seconds instead of 11. Also Jenkins went out of bounds at 2 seconds not 1. In total the real time should have read somewhere around 3 seconds when the ball was kicked.

I will never forget that. I had walked away and kicked the front door after the Bears got that last TD. I was DONE!! And then my son came up to me and said, " Mom you always said it's not over until it's over. And you believed they would win this game". He dragged me back in front of the TV and held me with his arms around me. Thank God he did. I about had a heart attack. I don't think I have EVER screamed that loud....all my fiancee could do was sit there with his mouth open.Classic! :D None of us could believe what we saw. It was so awesome.

And...whenever I feel down about a game.....I watch the last few seconds of that game...and all I can do is smile!! :D

I will never forget that. I had walked away and kicked the front door after the Bears got that last TD. I was DONE!! And then my son came up to me and said, " Mom you always said it's not over until it's over. And you believed they would win this game". He dragged me back in front of the TV and held me with his arms around me. Thank God he did. I about had a heart attack. I don't think I have EVER screamed that loud....all my fiancee could do was sit there with his mouth open.Classic! :D None of us could believe what we saw. It was so awesome.

And...whenever I feel down about a game.....I watch the last few seconds of that game...and all I can do is smile!! :D

Will you marry me? :D