Falcons are the favorites vs CAR

maxatlanta

FAVORITES???  

50 members have voted

1. 1. The Falcons are favored in Vegas by 1 - 1.5 vs. CAR. Do you agree with the line?

• Yes
    • No, we should not be the favorite
    • No we should be a bigger favorite

OT (sort of): I am not mailing this game in. I'm sick of guys thinking just because we lost to Denver that we're done for the year. We haven't lost back to back games ALL YEAR and I don't expect us to now. The Panthers passing game has been garbage the last two weeks. Lets put 7 and 8 in the box and stuff Williams and Stewart. I think Houston and Foxworth can man up on Smith and Muhammed, let's force them to throw. And last but not least let's put Delhomme on his butt about 4 or five times and let's take this one!!!

I expect us to win this game for a few reasons:

This roster is made up of players who are hard on themselves. Go back and read Ryan or Roddy's comments after the game. They weren't anywhere near satisfied with their performances/ I believe that will drive this team to be more focused and energized when they come out of the tunnel Sunday afternoon.

Carolina isn't playing all that well right now. It's hard in the NFL to all of a sudden ratchet your level of play up if you've been stinking it up for a couple of weeks.

Dome's going to be rocking.

The Panties and their fans suck something powerful.

I expect us to win this game for a few reasons:

This roster is made up of players who are hard on themselves. Go back and read Ryan or Roddy's comments after the game. They weren't anywhere near satisfied with their performances/ I believe that will drive this team to be more focused and energized when they come out of the tunnel Sunday afternoon.

Carolina isn't playing all that well right now. It's hard in the NFL to all of a sudden ratchet your level of play up if you've been stinking it up for a couple of weeks.

Dome's going to be rocking.

The Panties and their fans suck something powerful.

QFT

Look what we did to the Raiders (I know they are bad, but we embarrassed them) after the Philly game. I truly believe you will see the "nasty boys" back on the field this weekend (bought 2 extra tickets Sunday night!)

Go Falcons

Yeah I understand how we are the favorites. We're at home which usually equals a 3 point favorite when two equal teams are playing, so us being favored by 1 is about the same as saying that Carolina is the better team. If you look at the yearly record it's easy to say that Carolina is better. But if you look at the last couple of games I think Atlanta should be favored by about 5 points. Something is wrong with Delhome IMO. He's not been throwing the ball well at all over the last couple of weeks. If they are able to gash us with the run then they have a chance. If we do a good job of containing the run then we will win this one by a decent margin.