My Girlfriend is the Hottest!

hahahaha

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She got married to me!!!!

I told you before, you have never had a girlfriend. All of your posts are about chicks you can't get.

I did a college term paper on this. I interviewed over 500 college guys and looked at their dorm rooms. The people that didn't have posters of women on their wall or on their computer were the ones more successful with women. The people that had hot chick screen savers and wallpaper and posters of women on their walls got NO chicks.

FAIL.

I told you before, you have never had a girlfriend. All of your posts are about chicks you can't get.

I did a college term paper on this. I interviewed over 500 college guys and looked at their dorm rooms. The people that didn't have posters of women on their wall or on their computer were the ones more successful with women. The people that had hot chick screen savers and wallpaper and posters of women on their walls got NO chicks.

FAIL.

****, that's cold.

FAIL.

Ok ill show you a pic of my girlfriend....my real one