Will Muschamp is NOT leaving Texas..

SacFalcFan

Interesting. Texas is possibly the best head coaching job in the country, and Muschamp will obviously assume a lot more duties the next few years to make the transition easier. Muschamp has the best resume of a coordinator out there right now, but I would think Texas could steal a successful head coach from all but a handful of colleges. Shows a lot of faith in Muschamp from Texas.

Interesting. Texas is possibly the best head coaching job in the country, and Muschamp will obviously assume a lot more duties the next few years to make the transition easier. Muschamp has the best resume of a coordinator out there right now, but I would think Texas could steal a successful head coach from all but a handful of colleges. Shows a lot of faith in Muschamp from Texas.

well it's a big risk for a guy who has never had a coaching gig before at the D1 level.. You are right they are showing a lot of faith.. i think too much, but we will see.