JUST NOW ON NFL LIVE THEY SAID

ryanized

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, it's going to be a tough race but we have as good a chance as anyone. We lost a close game. It happens. We'll bounce back. The true test on whether we make the playoffs or not lies in what we do with the rest of our divisional games. We gave to win all of those games. No matter what happens, I'll be happy with the direction of where we're going. I'll be dissapointed but still excited about the future. It shines very bright.

Make or miss the playoff. it had been a great year.

I'm with you on that one. I had us at 5-11 before the season started so my expectations have already been surpassed. Great season reguardless but boy would it be nice to make the playoffs. Next year will be even better, GO FALCONS!!!

man last week they talk n like we where one of the best. They don't know no more than any of us. But for real all we need is about 3 to 4 wins and we can make it. But if you recall we had a good record with Vick and came out to 8-8 that year. So we are no where there yet but we got a great shot........ <_<<_<<_<<_< and that the Truth man