VOTE FOR FALCONS IN THE PRO BOWL

ryanized

BREES LEADS EARLY PRO BOWL VOTING

Posted by Mike Florio on November 18, 2008, 2:53 p.m. EST

The initial numbers are in as to Pro Bowl ballots cast online and via wireless devices.

And the overall leader is Saints quarterback Drew Brees.

The other top ten vote-getters are, as follows: (2) running back Clinton Portis, Redskins; (3) quarterback Brett Favre, Jets; (4) quarterback Eli Manning, Giants; (5) tight end Chris Cooley, Redskins; (6) receiver Santana Moss, Redskins; (7) receiver Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals; (8) quarterback Jay Cutler, Broncos; (9) quarterback Jason Campbell, Redskins; and (10) tight end Jason Witten, Cowboys.

Fittingly, the team from Washington, D.C., is getting the vote out. In addition to having four players in the top ten overall, a whopping 17 others are leading the NFC at their respective positions.

You can vote by clicking the Pro Bowl ads that you’ll see from time to time on the site. (And if you don’t see one right now, try hitting F5.)

LETS GET VOTING FOR THE FALCONS

white abe and turner better make it. i've voted for them a bunch of times and they all deserve it. some of the other guys we name are reaches, but not abe turner and white.

wouldnt it be great to get turner, abe and white probowl jerseys?!?!! i'd DEFINITELY pick one of those up.

Ovie is not a reach in any form. Ryan is becoming less and less of a reach. Other than that I don't know who people were mentioning, but Ovie is far from a reach and should be there.